Reviews for Out of Luck
momo-bishi chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Oh I am sorry honey for whats been happening to you latley, and your story is fanatistic
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
*pats on shoulder* there there!
Starlight-killer chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Update soon! Im absolutely in love with your story!
Someone Who Believed chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
I really like this story already (and I just found it!)! I can't wait to see where you go with it! Sorry about what's going on in your life right now, I hope things get better for you!
misszelda3290 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Oh gee, I haven't reviewed in FOREVER. D: And I'm 4 days late on this one. :O
Alrighty, I liked this chapter! So far I think you've done an awesome job and can't wait to see how you continue the story!
And I'm super sorry to hear about all the crazy stuff that's been happening in your life, and those are legit reasons, so I hope you're not getting crap about not updating! Hope you get through everything alright! :)
A Shadow's Lament chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I like how this story is going, and i suppose their willbe more romance between Zelda and Link soon? My only slight critcism is the personality of Sheik, I always imagined Sheik to be more of an enigma and mysterious, but that's just me.
EmeraldgreenTomboy chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I love this story! ) I love how Impa smacks Sheik on the head, LOL
msfcatlover chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Oh...Sorry life's been so hard on you lately. Internet-hug?
Katie chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
i really liked it, very interesting
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Impa and Sheik XD-Shadow
Moon Princess016 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Oh, I'm sorry for your problems! But don't let them get you down! There's always happiness if you look hard enough for it!

And this chapter was worth the waitQ Who knew the Advisor was actually quite a perverty kinda guy! :p
Princess Zelda-figure skater chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Hi, I think this is an EXTREMELY PERPLEXING story because I love the tension you have created between Zelda and Link! :D I just burst out laughing when Zelda said good morning to Sheik! I hope you are alright, I have been through what you have been through, feel free to PM me :) Anyways, update soon and feel free to ask for anything by PMing me :)
Starlight-killer chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I love it! :) u should make link jealous of shiek nd Zelda... Just my opinion3 kk? Update soon!:)
cutiereader968 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I love this story! Continue NOW please. Thank you!