Reviews for Rise of the Demon King
slythian chapter 17 . 4/29
Great story so far...hope u are still writing it
random person chapter 17 . 4/19
This is pretty good
narmulti chapter 17 . 3/24
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
IEmB00tz chapter 17 . 1/27
Im enjoying this story a great deal. its very unique. ive never seen anyone not kill gato and then use him as you have. its very well written, and i hope you plan on updating it. im very into it and would hate see it end just as its getting so exciting. so please update when you can
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
1) Frantically
2) "pray" is an action, "prey" is something to hunt
3) traitorous
4) "your" is a possessive term, "you're" is a conjoined version of "you are".

I do hope I'm not going to have to do that with all seventeen current chapters. Pointing out spelling and grammatical mistakes get's old, for both of us. Otherwise, the opening was a tad shorter than I might have liked, but not bad in it's execution.
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Pretty sure I told you to shove this crap right back up your ass where it belongs canon lover.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
This is great so far. I look forward to more, certain aspects remind me of the 'Ninja Aptitude Test' not sure if that is the actual name of the fic but it was something like that, very well done.
kissrose36 chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
next chapter please
Dracoessa chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
even though i'm one of the anonymous reviewers, but i agree with adding an MA rating for the stories that need that rating.
NF15617 chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Love the story so far, this chapter was good and it looks like there are going to be some major developments in the next few chapters. I hope that you update soon but I would rather wait for an amazing chapter later then settle for a good chapter now.
VFSNAKE chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
Interesting. Should be fun to see how this plays out. Someone needs to punch Tsunade in the face to get her to knock off the whole "I can push you around and you can't push back!" attitude.
Reixe chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
Your writing is good, but there is a fairly large plot hole right at the beginning and Naruto's abilities are too inconsistent. Is he strong or not? He fluctuates between the two a little too much and despite the way you're trying to portray him, he honestly seems immature. I mean, he kind of acted like a slightly less arrogant Sasuke.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
as if, are you telling me that he couldn't sense Sasuke coming or hear him? is he deaf all of a sudden? did all his skill and awareness just disappear for no reason what so ever?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
oh shit... didn't expect for Sasuke and Sakura to be sent back to the academy... at least i hope they got sent back as it gives me hope that Canon is going out the window
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
ok, so from what i gather he has has extremely little to no interactions with Hinata before and now he is going to dinner with her? well, that doesn't seem like your forcing them together at all (that was sarcasm)