Reviews for Just One Day
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Dean desperately needs help in season 7.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I LOVE the way this was written, really gets inside of Dean's head and how fed up and DONE he is with everything. I'm sorry you had such a lousy day, send me names and pictures and I will get that taken care of for you(for a small price :P)

funny how sometimes in our worst moments, we write some of our best stuff.

Great job my friend!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That's very harsh, which makes me hope that your day wasn't that bad. i really hope your okay.

The way it's written, if you trimmed some lines, it could almost be free verse poetry.

write on!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was beautiful, I can just hear Dean thinking this and it breaks my heart. I really hope he opens up to Sam soon or even Bobby because if he doesn't he'll be the one who has a psychotic break.

Fantastic writing, as always.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was very well done...it really pulls you into Dean's despair.

Hope you're having a much better day! Keep writing!
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow, this was really good. Short, to the point, but had a very strong impact. Great job!
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
It was short, full of feeling, and well written. Thanks
gr8read chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Sorry to hear about your stressful and craptacular day.

This was really good, pulled me down, washed me in despair - very nice.

I hope that tomorrow finds you with less stress and no

crap anything/anywhere.

Take care.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Poor D :( Always carrying a huge burden. Most days are manageable, but as stated...there are days when all you want is a respite for just ONE day. Just one. That is earned and deserved after everything that's been endured. Makes me wish I were near enough to give a hug or offer what solace I could. /hugs
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/29/2011