Reviews for Of All Of Your Tricks
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Loki fed him a complex tissue of lies. Now he is become as close to immortal as is possible, staying with Loki forever. What if Loki gets tired of playing?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Loki seduced a fifteen year old boy? Even if it was Dean Winchester he should have been allowed to grow up first. Will saving Dean mean sacrificing Sam?
Alatar Maia chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
whooooaaaaaaaaaa
awesome story. I really like the way you wrote Gabriel.
My Solitude chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This is quite a story! I feel kind of bad for Dean's family and how Dean was tricked, but I'm glad for his happy ending. I wonder though, how Sam reacted to Dean's disappearance.
Barranca chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Whether Gabriel or Loki - he still thinks humans are just there for his amusement. Somehow I suspected that Dean getting what he really wanted out of the deal was too good to be true.
Ffesthe chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Gabriel is a tricksy bastard. Gabriel and Dean, hmm...y'know, this is SPN and all, so anything concerning family is screwed all to hell, but I always thought Gabriel had soooo many unresolved issues with Michael, upon the reveals that Dean is the vessel and the Trickster isn't a trickster. I mean, look at the Dead Dean campaign back in Mystery Spot.

Well done, and absolutely creepy as it could be with all the fluff hanging around.
RakuenKit chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Oh I love a naught Gabriel poor sweet naive Dean! Very awesome, this kinda has a Peter Pan like feel to it, I love it!
TheFallensPresent chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Oh God, please update soon!
Orchestra-Eight chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
God this make me hate Gabe so much and im not even sure that was possible before now. I kind of want to cry.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This is my absolute favorite Gabriel/Dean story at FF . Net.

It's so bitter sweet. I mean, Dean deserved a better life, but it's so sad that Loki/Gabriel's trade was a lie.

This also has potential for a sequel. Well, in my head, it does.

Thanks for sharing.
Imperial Dragon chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Gabriel really shows just how much of a trickster he is.
Cory Anne Stickel chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I just have to say this: your 'Supernatural' AUs are AMAZING! They're all so wonderfully written, and even in a new universe, everyone is still in character. Bravo! I look forward to enjoying future stories. :)
OneShotMarvel chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Gabriel you lying bastard! Damn it -pout- Poor Dean, stuck with a pervy archangel. Oh well, at least Gabriel gave him a good life, and he was happy for the most part.

But yeah! Great story! I absolutely loved it! I loved the interactions Gabriel and Dean had, the little pecks here and there, the sexually induced dreams forced onto him by Gabriel/Loki, the final draw, everything! I wonder how things turned out for the apocalypse though, what with Dean out of commission XD

Again, loved it! Great job with it :)
alecto88 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Your story is amazing, heartbreaking but amazing. I felt so sad for Dean and for Gabriel too because to me they seem so desperate for some kind of affection in the end.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Myst Shadow chapter 2 . 11/11/2011