Reviews for Out Of The Closet

Keep up the great work
quin3218 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
love it!
quin3218 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
This is crazy! Bt I love it! And I feel bad for Kurt.
quin3218 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I know I'm going to love this
fenomena chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Oh. My. God.
You are the best writer ever.
I've been working my way through your stories for a while now, and I've never disappointed.
:D
teilo chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
WOW! I loved your story - I can imagine how Kurt struggles with himself to stay in Blaine's life as a friend rather than tell him outright that he is in love with him. He wants to make sure Blaine realizes he loves him on his own. Thanks for sharing :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
This has to be my absolute favorite writing of yours ever:
But now… now he knows. And the scale has tipped, and there's no doubt in his mind what he wants more, what he needs more. He can clearly see the crossroads he's standing on, and the two ways he can go now. One is easy and leads straight towards the horizon over flatlands, a well kept but monotonous highway framed in artificial grass and plastic palm trees, with eternally blue skies and a huge lamp imitating the sun. The other… He can't say much about the other because he can only see parts of it. It goes up and down over hills and valleys, with forests and muddy puddles and waterfalls and rocks he can glimpse here and there. It's a dirt road, with potholes and rough patches, and crushed glass spilled precariously in many places. It would take effort to go that way, and it could be risky, dangerous even. But there's lush green grass everywhere, a sweet wind blowing among blossoming trees, and sun shines brightly, and birds sing overhead. There's the promise of thunderstorms too, of sleets and rains and mists, but also of rainbows. There's life there. And Blaine knows which way his heart chooses and if his brain has other ideas, screw it. He's been listening to it for ages and where has that gotten him?
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
How have I never read this before? So beautifully heartwrenching!
framby chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
This is one of the most perfect fic I've ever read.
It was just amazing!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
This was a fantastic story! So well done! And so sexy without the 'sex' being the sole purpose.
I have injured my arms which makes reviewing (typing)very difficult for me at this time. I have also just finished reading "It's not babysitting" which blew my mind so much so that when I'm healed, I want to go back and re-read it and review most chapters individually!
Violettbuterfly chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Ok so it's the third story of you that i read and you are officially my favorite author :-) i love the angst and the passion in your fics, they are really good!
huffleslythindor chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Yeah. I just read this (random I know) but it was awesome! Very smutty but awesome!

P.S. expect more notifications on a lot of your stories from me in the next couple of days :)
Emailen Riddle chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
I loved the story :) It was really good :3
Kristine Lovegood chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
This story was breathtaking. Your take of Kurt, the way you write, the backstory and the smut. Oh, the smut. I really love top!Kurt, and this was precious.
I know you won't write a sequel, but maybe an epilogue? It would be perfect.
I loved it, keep writing!
MyFriendIrene chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
I absolutely loved this story!

This last part was so sweet and tender, you're spoiling me Squirrel! Not complaining, though...

I love have you write future!Klaine, here as well as in Gotten.

As always, magnificent!