Reviews for The Horcrux Within
jim chapter 8 . 11/8
good read and enjoy this version where harry knows he is going to die. Seems melancholy type of story.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 11/5
Ooo that's a new one but good very very good.
Keep Petunia as the prisoner instead of Harry. Hell even her sentence will be shorter and more comfortable than his own at her house.
markliveslarge chapter 22 . 10/28
almostinsane chapter 22 . 10/11
I really am loving this. I just hope that Sirius is able to prove his innocence...
Great work!
I love this fanfiction, keep up the great wprk.

k chapter 22 . 9/28
I have to wonder if someone else has taken up writing the story since this is the first chapter that has veered into au territory. I could believe that learning he was a horcrux early would have caused many changes in Harry's life, but changing Moody's backstory? I find it hard to believe in any universe that Moody was a martial artist.
MonkeyBiznez chapter 22 . 9/29
Good read so far!
m chapter 12 . 9/27
i was afraid that someone was going to be killed like ron would be like "you're my friend and I won't promise not to die for you" and then his body would be found.
Wrangler007 chapter 22 . 9/26
Thanks for another great chapter, I always love seeing this one pop up. Dumbledore was as always greatly played. Ron's character development has been coming along really nicely. Can't wait to see them actually do the spell chaining. The Japan scenes are great. Harry needs to relax though, he should go to Disneyland Japan. I wonder just how much Hermione tells her parents.
fhippogriff chapter 22 . 9/25
I really, really, really enjoy your story. The summer trips are hilarious, and this time with Alastor is really interesting. You don't make Alastor so over-the-top that everyone else does. This last conversation about sensing magic was very reasonable. And Sirius and the goblin, and Ron nervous about chess. Such an interesting story.
ksecc1 chapter 22 . 9/25
I do enjoy the dry humor that your characters use. I also enjoy a motivated Ron. Thanks so much for writing this story.
ksecc1 chapter 21 . 9/25
Poor Harry. He never gets a break, does he?
Wow! That was a clever and ruthless solution to the blood wards problem. Also, I liked how you played the manipulative!Dumbledore trope differently. Instead of taking it out on Harry, he turn his manipulative to a deserving target.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 6 . 9/24
Wow, that was a clever solution to the bloodward problem. And here I was almost convinced that Dumbledore really did dream up a magical solution that was beyond Harry's reasoning.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 3 . 9/24
This is a really good turn of events. I like how you made the wizards competent as a society, and not blubbering idiots like most fanfiction. They must survive as a society somehow, right? Granted, they are still idiots by default, but at least they are able to respond logically to medical situations.