Reviews for The Horcrux Within
Smozzick chapter 4 . 7/20
Just to coroborate your other reviewer reader AZ: A minor point but Grindelwald was defeated in 1945 and Molly was born in 1949 in canon. But I'll just pretend your Molly is 10 years or so older because it doesn't really affect anything and other than that this chapters great.
Smozzick chapter 21 . 7/20
Kind of annoying how pointlessly cryptic Sirius was; not like "Peter did it" takes long to say. Feels like a bit of plot convenience but its minor so meh.

Overall a good story and a good take on Harry's emotions to knowing he has to die.
drake.clc chapter 21 . 7/7
Love your work. Looking forward to more updates!
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 21 . 7/7
Your versions of the second and third year are very good. Well done. If we set aside chapter one's dialogue of Harry and Dumbledore, which seemed to end a bit abruptly, everything else has been done perfectly so far.

Great story. Looking forward to your updates.
Not commenting on the fic in total yet; I just want to say that in the final scene, Dumbledore was Boss.
ObsessedwReading chapter 21 . 7/3
Wonderfully done. I hope that they find out that Peter killed Harry's parents and not Sirius.
Wrangler007 chapter 21 . 6/25
Hey, what a great chapter. I was very excited to see everything come to a head and for the trio to get to use what they've been practicing. That was so emotional when Harry and was confronting Sirius. I wish Sirius could have cleared his name. Harry's probably going to feel bad when he realizes he almost killed an innocent guy. But I'm excited to see Sirius hunting Horcruxes in secret. Is Harry going to go on vacation next chapter? Could I recommend Japan. I've always wanted to go. Madame Longbottom would have to confiscate a katana this time.

I can't wait till the next chapter. The tri-wizard tournament is going to be dope. Harry's going to kick ass.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 21 . 6/27
It was a good chapter and fun read. I really can't understand why Sirius would not tell the kids why he was using the map and what/who he was attempting to do? That part of the chapter just did not make sense to me. Thanks for sharing!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 6/27
I think that Harry guessed it all a bit too easily. I thought he'd just tell Dumbledore about hearing voices and Dumbledore would tell him what he is. For him to guess he has a part of Voldemort in him that fast seems a bit unrealistic, considering his age and the fact that he knows very little about magic, having only been taught one year.

Still, it's well-written and interesting, though the part I mentioned above is something that made it a bit harder for me to really get into the story and enjoy the read properly.
Wrangler007 chapter 20 . 6/24
Wow, I loved this chapter. The scenes with Dumbledore are always great, especially that last one, he's such a bad ass when he isn't playing grandpa. Poor Harry, everyone wants to give him 'the talk.' I'm really excited to see where this training goes. They're all going to be kick ass when they go to kill voldemort. I thought you captured the scene with professor Lupin perfectly, that was very good. Thanks for sharing your story with us. On to the next chapter.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 21 . 6/25
So way was Sirius so willfully stupid? He would have explained the situation to Harry.

Why did not Dumbledore and Lupin cotton on to the fact that Sirius was after the rat? For that matter, all 3 of the kids would have noted that too.

This chapter would have been good, except for the unbelievable stupidity all around. There's no way in Hell it would have happened like that.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 21 . 6/25
Argh. Points for having an original third year for the Trio and for how messy you left things for Sirius in the end. Usually, authors like to wrap everything up in a nice bow by the end of the year, which is unrealistic. Anyway, I'm still eager to see how the Sirius situation works out. I hope the truth eventually comes out and Harry will be able to have some time of positive relationship with Sirius. Another lovely chapter. I hope you update again soon!
AJ Granger chapter 21 . 6/24
Really nice installment. I like that it's different than the other stories out there. Leaving Sirius's intentions and motives out there has been done before, but I like that we know he is really on Harry's side. Seeing how they duel against him was also great.
A Mad Phoenix chapter 21 . 6/24
So much action! I hope Harry learns of Sirius' innocence fairly soon...
goatkid chapter 21 . 6/24
Awesome chapter, as always! Your characterization of Harry is great-a perfect mix of a 13 year old's idiocy and maturity beyond his years. I love his new patronus! I'm sad that Sirius hasn't been exonerated but I'd love to see him working towards the same goal as Dumbledore and Harry without their knowing. I can't wait for the next installment!