Reviews for The Horcrux Within
Samt chapter 5 . 10/5
Brilliant fic! I look forward to reading more :)
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 20 . 9/19
Your story is excellent even though you have not finished it yet. Keep going even if it's slow we fanfic authors are not full time professionals. I've found excellent stories many quite original where the Author spent years writing.

It's a shame some don't become major motion pictures but I suppose there would be copyright problems.

I've seen a number of YouTube fan videos, some excellently done.
Your Dementors seem more dangerous than Joanne's
In your story Dobby dies. That sort of thing happens in AU. Interesting retelling.
An interesting alternate version of Chamber of Secrets. Harry had a rougher year than in cannon but his eyes were fixed.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 10 . 9/14
As I read this I wonder how many times a student has left a school because of violence such as in this chapter. I had problems like this in school but of a lesser magnitude.

In elementary or primary school there was always some bully.

In junior high (Now called Middleschool in most localities.) an student threw a handful of black pepper in my face. All I saw was the hand. There was nothing to make an identification on. I was like Harry when he got jumped and could not identify his attackers.

I wonder how many students leave their schools because of this. Others are asked to leave, even expelled if they refuse to officially withdraw.

Then there's the arrest of Hagrid. No trial, not even an interrogation, just come along Hagrid even though we know you're innocent. Sirius Black all over again. Perhaps threats to arrest Harry were used as blackmail to get Hagrid to cooperate. It would seem Fudge could not force Hagrid to do anything especially when no Aurors were with him.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 6 . 9/12
Interesting and novel idea for Petunia. Highly illegal but when he brought Harry to her she was protected, as were Vernon and Dudley.

They refused to realise this and tried to destroy Harry.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 4 . 9/12
Your story is getting more in more interesting. It seems Harry may be needing Petunia's blood protection. Albus may have to keep Petunia out of prison and have her stay with Harry during Holidays.

Perhaps though there could be some of this protection through Dudley. Dudley could be made a ward of the Weasleys under Muggle law and his schooling at Smeltings paid for. He would spend his summers at the Burrow as well as Christmas and Easter.

In a lot of my stories Harry is with the Dursleys more because the Death Eaters have the Dursleys marked for Death but with Harry there the Death Eaters cannot find the house. Albus grew to love Lily like a daughter. With Mr. and Mrs. Evans dead Petunia is all that is left of the Evans family. In these stories they are more tolerant than cannon. Unfortunately too many of them haven't been posted yet.

Anybody free to use those ideas your stories.
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 7/2
I dont trust AD Do you?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 13 . 6/23
In all honesty i don't want things to be all happy and great. I like how all these bad things are happening and that things won't turn out great just because people want them too. It's more like real life this way.
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 23 . 5/31
this is a great story just found today and cant wait for next chapter
Kaist chapter 4 . 5/10
Healer Stiles, eh? I knows that name. Seems he can heal anywhere... Britain, Japan, the US... even High Lagaard! What a guy!
MoonfireArt chapter 23 . 3/31
I really liked this story. It is very well written, does not fall into common tropes, and has good pacing.

Sadly, if it turns into anymore of a Ron/Hermione pairing (as that is the direction it seems to be going), I will likely stop reading it. It's a Pity too, I really wanted to enjoy this.
MuggleCreator chapter 23 . 3/23
Great chapter. I loved Ron's viewpoint and I feel a bit sorry for Sirius, not yet being able to prove his innocence...will it take Voldemort's resurrection for Harry to get all the information?
Wrangler007 chapter 23 . 3/22
Thanks for the update. I love Japan, I'm glad you were able to write this chapter without going all weeaboo. I can't wait for more. Harry's whole fighting style is really coming together, I like it. I loved that Ron and Hermione saw some excitement at the world cup. I hope Harry has fun in the upcoming year. He seemed a little too excited by the whole tournament. I hope to see some Summer Potter Watch in the next chapter, that was always really funny. I'm in the middle of Daredevil right now, but all I want to do right now is read the next chapter.