Reviews for Fate's Desire
its awsome more please
Toreh chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Where did you go? This story is fantastic! Please come back and finish it ):
Nyght elf chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
such a cute fic! i like it a lot! usually i am not pushy but this time i will ask you, can you please update soon? hope i am not being rude but i am eager to read further! oh and if you need help you may ask, i mean i know how the writer block works or the brainstorming so i may help if you would like. but i really like it. it brought such warm feelings when reading. i do believe itachi deserves a chance. i am so sorry that kishimoto kills the best characters! anyway thanks and please update)
kyoko minion chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
interesting.
Sticklok chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
So are you ever going to update? No? GAwd
Daena18Trix chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I love this story, where's the next chapter? Please hurry and update!
Richiyosan chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
So what the fuck happened to finishing?
Amaya Albarn chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
i love it! please continue
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Awwww its so cute! More please!
Psychological And Murder chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I'm in fuckin' love. It's not only really well-written but I love the plot and I'm really curious as to how Itachi lost his memory but it's been like a good long while you last made another chapter? But at least it's not 3 years long, so I still have hope :) anyway, it's amazing and it needs to be finishing, and that's a demand! XD
kattylin chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Ohmygod you HAVE to continue this i swear to god i love it! I haven't had this much butterflies jn my tummy since god knows when- i love it! Please do continue and update soon :)
pinkpetal34 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
omg more plz this iz great!
Aista chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Great writing and an interesting premise. If only Itachi could have gotten a happy ending in canon...
Nightraze chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Cute fic! After reading this I felt happy all morning! I think Itachi should of have a happier life than in canon, so it makes me very happy reading this fic! Im adding this to my alerts! Hope you update!
loli.mimi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
amazing story! please update!