Reviews for it's just this heart on my sleeve that's bleeding
elohelkae chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful. Haunting. Just . . . wow.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I don't think I'll ever forget the way this story made feel, spooked out by the angst of it.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Interesting.
baby.blue.eyes.90 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Poor Caroline! ;(

Love it! Your stories are perfection. )
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I hate that the show never really shows Caroline breakdown after all the things that have happened to her. It's just all about Elena and her problems. It would be nice to see her friends be there for her and ask her how she's coping... This is great. Well done. :)
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Heartbreakingly sad. Poor Caroline always second best. How can everyone miss such a great girl in fron tof their eyes. really enjoyed the story.
le loser chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is the only Daroline-ish fanfiction I've read where they don't end up, but I appreciate anyway.

If that made sense.

Because, really, the writers are asses and fiction-fate's a bitch so maybe Caroline won't even end up with Damon and she'll be fucking hurting because she really does feel like this, I know it, but the damn writers don't show it well enough.

So, yeah. Good job & I love this.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
What else there to say except "That was perfect." Nothing.

That was perfect.

S.E. Carrigan
ClaireytheFairy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I absolutely adore it. Caroline is such a good character and I find her so much more interesting than Elena. Thank you for catering to my Damon/Caroline heart even if it was just on the sidelines.

Keep on writing :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Beautiful!
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
The whole thing is so sad. Poor Caroline. Stunning work as always. Keep it up.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
shdwneusya. What is this...this masterpiece? I just want to be in your head for like two minutes. I CAN'T EVEN THINK THIS WAS JUST PERFECT.
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Poor Caroline! I think this is exactly how she feels deep down and it's so heartbreaking. ;(

Great job! Love it!
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is depressing but so damn amazing. Well done. :)