Reviews for Never Alone, Never Again
It was beautiful! Thank you for writi this story.
Although the story was full of angst, the ending is beautiful.
Graceluvbug37 chapter 2 . 4/10
Hi! Your story is great, but there is a reason why PMs are a thing. Your author notes take up basically half the page, which is a bit unacceptable because it just drags away from the story..
This story was literally written when I was 2-3 years old. Lol
That makes me feel so...odd...
It’s so old yet how I’m reading it today... Gosh. Back then, I didn’t even know who Harry Potter was. God that feels odd.
I feel so bad for his condition... But at least he’s got people around. You’ve written it quite well really.
If you want a honest review, well fine I'll be blunt...
Don't take offence or anything but you spend so much time with your A/Ns that I'm sure you could make a book out of them! Try to reduce it a bit please. Us poor readers look at the scroll bar and think,'finally a nice long chapter,' only to see half of it being taken by a Authors not!

Remember not to take offence!

Best,
Guest
no offence, but pls focus more on the story than your AN and replies to commentors. thnx
Ella chapter 18 . 3/26
I'm Impressed. most fan fictions have 5 chapters!
mumphie chapter 42 . 1/8
A very good story, though you promised angst and you supplied it on a grand scale. Perhaps a tad too much?
I wish I had noticed the scene where the twins found out about the Marauders being Sirius and Remus. I must have flashed forward during it. Too bad, that would have been funny. I also wished we could have seen Harry show his animagus to Sirius.
anotheraddict chapter 30 . 12/21/2020
why can't snape just kill all the deatheaters, and then give a draught of living death to voldemort or something so harry can finish him off and fulfill the prophecy? or he could just incapacitate them all. at the very least maybe take all their wands and snap them
Guest chapter 42 . 10/4/2020
Just wanted to leave a note to say I really enjoyed your story. I cried throughout all of it but you wrote so well, the pace of the story was good and you tied it all up nicely. Thank you
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 42 . 9/20/2020
This was an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing your immense writing ability!
Thanks,
CrazyCrookshanks13
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2020
I normally don’t comment but this is the best fucking fanfiction ever it’s beautifully written and I love it
Guest chapter 42 . 8/22/2020
very dry . Can't imagine why anyone would think of it as a winner . Couldn't stand to muddle through it all .
Equinox67 chapter 42 . 8/22/2020
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, but I keep coming back to this epic story because I love it so much, it's one of the best depictions of Snape I have ever read.
3,916 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »