Reviews for Never Alone, Never Again
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 6/19
Why are you writing in bold? It’s really hard to read.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 28 . 6/18
Was all of this supposed to be in bold? And Harry’s in Azkaban?!
Elly chapter 3 . 5/5
Ok I'm not a fan of Dumbledore bashing but this is way too far in the other direction, Harry's allowed to be angry. Ugh.
KuramKitsunea chapter 42 . 4/30
Is it weird that I kept thinking that serious should kiss Harry? I don’t know why fit that just kept going as I read more and more. It doesn’t fit with the story but it still kept popping into my mind hah!
Imaginer.012 chapter 7 . 4/2
"Professor Lupin was clearly in the house" I LOVED that line! Amazing job! I'm reading this for the second time!
Meldince chapter 42 . 3/10
really enjoyed your story! very poignant about the cost of what a war would exact. I also particularly enjoyed your take on Percy. that arc was a good illustration of doing the wrong thing for understandable reasons, and the trauma that can cause.
Poignant and powerful!
MaliliyaAnna chapter 28 . 10/25/2021
I demand you take Harry out of Azkaban!
James Birdsong chapter 42 . 9/26/2021
Marvelous
Rose chapter 42 . 8/20/2021
This has been the most incredible Harry Potter fan fiction I've ever read! It is so well written and the story is fanominal! You are an incredibly talented author and I just want to thank you for making this masterpiece. I hope you are doing well!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/4/2021
fabulous story. incredible, complex, believable story. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
I just wanted to hug Harry throughout and hide him in my house. Glad that Sirius and Remus are always there for him. Loved it. Hope you write a sequel one day.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/12/2021
It was beautiful! Thank you for writi this story.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/11/2021
Although the story was full of angst, the ending is beautiful.
Graceluvbug37 chapter 2 . 4/10/2021
Hi! Your story is great, but there is a reason why PMs are a thing. Your author notes take up basically half the page, which is a bit unacceptable because it just drags away from the story..
3,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »