Reviews for Relativity
Cassandra-The Seer chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hey, interesting story and I remember that Sam told Dean once he even saw Lucifer when he was brushing his teeth so... nice touch )
I don't know if that was intended, but I liked it. Dean and Sam they need each other to carry on and they do their best. Lucifer(or Hallucifer's) view is interesting. And I like how he can "always push those buttons".
Cas-The Seer
Zera Rask chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Fantastic. The way you described Dean's drinking and the reason, it really touched on the great pain of all hunters. So bravo! This is really great.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loved it. Could totally see it actually happening on the show too. Sam cutting himself to make Luci go away...
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved it. Thank you
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
VERBAL HUGS! Dude.. I loved it. So perfect.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This story is exactly what Sam has been thinking all season long, if he has memories from hell due to of all the damn stress from his life.
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh, this is good. I've been thinking since the end of Slash Fiction that there might be at least a Hell memory that hits Sam after he walks away, with all the stress he's under at the moment...probably won't happen, but glad that you are thinking along the same lines. Great Lucifer-Voice here. He had me wanting to try and shoot him! LOL!

Nice job!