Reviews for Robin's Favorite Holiday
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Ahhh! Starfire took the initiative! D FTW for girl power! Hehe
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Too cute. And sweet. Check my blood sugar STAT! Wish I'd read it sooner, but the darn snowiest Halloween ever and power outage (sure, why not just completely ruin?) prevented it.

I loved Star playing possum as Robin carried her to bed and Raven resisting until the last to help. And I especially love that they were both ready. No jump starting Robin, he was ready to go!

Nicely written and paced as always. And so much fun!

Dolls are the creepiest things in the world. When they closed the doll museum near me I was sad that I had nowhere my friend and I could go freak each other out anymore. Creepy dolls.

~Airdrie

You spelled Favorite right. Those Aussies, kissing up to the Brits all the time, not acknowledging that we've perfected the English language!
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It is so good to see a new Katergator story on here again. Of course this story was good. It has all the right elements of fluff and sweetness to it. Robin's thoughts are so perfect and like others said, the little times where they brush their hands and then finally holding hands fit them well.

When Robin finally took the plunge it just fit so well in the story and then Raven's spooking them out of the haunted house was great.

Great story, great setting and great first kiss. I Liked it a lot.
ily26 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I LUV THIS! AWESOME! U SHUD TOTALLY WIN! IT WAS SO IN CHARACTER!
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
D'awww
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You’re a brat, Kater. I said you weren’t allowed to enter ‘cause you’re my best friend and I’d be accused of favourites, and then you go and produce something like this, just to spite me and make me all fangirl over it.

Gah.

To. Adorable. For. Words.

I’m so squee over this, I really am. Nice and long and so many fluffy, sneaky handholding moments and butterfly pinkies and Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg banter and scary haunted house and carrying bridal style and kisses!

/fangirl

Just to spite you, I’m nitpicking. You spelt Favourites wrong. So there.

I'm narrowing one eye at you. I am.

Cheers

Kry of the narrow eye.
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I saw the words zombie Slade and my mind went to happy land.

Ahem.

ANYWAY, absolutely loved it! I would totally go to that haunted maze.
NarutoNineTailsFury chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That is so very cute and fluffy! I love it so much! To the favorites you go!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I love this! The whole haunted house thing was super cool and creative, I would love to go throw there... Or not, it sounds hella scary lol. I really liked the movie night thing and the quotes from Anchorman :) And I loved how Starfire faked being asleep to get him to take her to bed, that was soooo cute.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2