Reviews for A Storm of Chaos
dairu123 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
I really enjoyed your story. It was totally different from what i've seen or read. This is deffinetely one to reread. Good job!
nightshy101 chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
I would like a sequel i thought it was a awesome story
a person chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i think it was a great story. you should definatly do a sequal
Jonny Manz chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Let me start off by saying that I loved this story, as with all of your stories. Also, as with the prequel to this, the ending seemed a little hurried (moreso for this one) but it's a forgivable flaw.

One thing that I want to get into right away is that this fic was more... intriguing than the prequel (perhaps because I was so well-versed in the Cupacakes universe, as well as its spin-offs, alternate endings, sequels, etc., and so I had an idea of what was going to happen, what went wrong with a universe). Also, I don't know if it's because of that familiarity I had with Cupcakes, but this one was also more... unsettling than "Rainbow Leap." Unsettling in a good way of course; I still wanted very much to find out what would happen next. Perhaps that's why I was glad at the end of this one that all the universes went back to the way they were before, before Discord caused that chaos, whereas in Rainbow Leap, I was fine with the universes staying screwed up the way they were.

Also, speaking of Discord, even though the stuff we'd seen him do in the show was much more harmless than this, this felt like a logical extension; that Discord would eventually do this. Nice touch, with Pinkie being turned against her friends, as well; I could see her doing that, being brainwashed into thinking the chaos Discord causes is funny.

Finally, I would like to see a sequel to this, if you ever do decide to work on it someday. That hook you left at the end definitely has me intrigued to see what will happen next.

My rating is a 4.95/5, and I eagerly await your next fics! :)
AbyssShade chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
That was pure awesomeness. Once again another good fic from you, looking forward to the next.
S.G chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
the walking dead ponies... heh.. heh...heh
thatguy68 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
hollyshit! this is the best fanfic i have read in a while.

regarding arendos:

The plot does make perfect sense, what are you talking about? I think the way the author has portrayed rainbow dash was great, it was quite realistic and if you don't understand why then the likely-hood of you being autistic is quite high. soz mate
Arendos chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
And to keep up the new semi-tradition of me leaving an awful lot of comments, there's one more.

I don't see the point of the story, or what Rainbow is trying to accomplish. It doesn't really seems to make sense, because she's pretty much only getting further and further from home. What for? I don't know! As we know, Discord can follow her wherever she goes anyway - what's the point of running?

Aaand now, there's zombies and our favorite cyan pegasus is fat! That can't be good, i suppose. Twilight's also dead, so how Dash gets to the next universe is beyond me.

Anyway, keep writing, kthxbaipostmoreponies.
Questionable Object chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I love these stories keep it up.
Arendos chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Aaand it's getting darker. Oh boy.
Sifu Toph chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I really like the universe-hopping plot bunny. It's just so darn interesting.

Now I'm wondering why Discord pushed this incident along. He mentioned seeing Dash on the other side, so is it about hijacking a ride? Or is he messing with ponies' heads again? Guess I will have to wait and see.
Arendos chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Now, i'm not sure why Rainbow is hiding, seeing as she is apparently new leader of Equestria, but the story is off to a good start, with some simple politics to back it up. It does seem an awful lot like Rainbow Leap for now, though.
Arendos chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
And you ARE writing more pony! Seriously, if you ever stop writing, I'll

kidnap you and force you to. You, sir, are a fanfiction genius, and although i dislike Discord, i can't wait for the next chapters.