Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 10/5
Incredible story. I cant wait for the next update
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 9/23
Of course Kagome hates Lady Fate more than anything in the world, even more than she hated Kikyo and Naraku. But I think she hates you just as much as she is now hating the queen who had captured her, trying to sacrifice her for her damned ritual.
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 20 . 9/8
Once More a wonderful chapter! Seeing Kagome and Kail openly lovey is so cute and satisfying! I hope Kagome figures out the Seraglio soon, royal humans are so different and more annoying to deal with than royal yokai... purifying them is a non option lol!
Awesomenessgurl chapter 20 . 9/4
I did! I was so thinking that Kags was a princess cause of fluffy before Ankoku said it. Question tho, what's stopping current/presentday (Kail time) Sessh from visiting Kagome or sending her a letter? They correspond in a later Sengoku Jidai so they'd know where she is and when.
MOONWOLF1234 chapter 20 . 9/3
As always loved this chapter !
Very well written and defs worth the wait!
Can't wait for the drama with the scorpions !
Arkytior's Song chapter 20 . 9/2
AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH! Women are so petty xD
Loved it! Oh my gosh tho like I remember reading this part and I was just so annoyed. I would've punched someone by now xD
Yira chapter 20 . 9/2
Its so fun reading your fic... Kagome meshes so well. Kail seems to have an even deeper bond and appreciation for her.
So will she kill the scorpions and deliver them to the culprit or do something even more drastic.
Ursula Tito and zannanza are all better incorporated. I just wish Lucifer or as his name is rusafa will also be saved.
kakashixangela chapter 20 . 9/2
Waaaah even more problems are coming for Kagome but I have faith that she'll overcome them all :D and bwahahaha loved that lemon scene :3 the situation with the concubines and stuff reminded me of the Sabaku no Harem manga where the main protagonist is a commoner that became a concubine so she's constantly bullied by all the other girls in the harem but the main difference with here is that the Prince in that story cares for all his concubines but he kinda shows favoritism to the main female lead haha.

Anw~ I wonder how Kagome can gain the respect of all the other girls. I doubt it'd be easy but I'm imagining them all being in a dangerous situation and Kagome ends up saving them? kinda cliché lol and then there's Nakia ughhh :/

Oh and I kinda remember that song from an Inuyasha movie! :D not sure which one tho xD i mostly remembered it coz of the weird english "four scene..."
keotaka1 chapter 20 . 9/2
Great update!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 20 . 9/2
Well, first, thank you for the mark-offs! I KNOW I sound childish, but it honestly feels awkward and like I'm intruding when scenes like THAT come into play. Second, the chapter was definitely good, though even I had to hold back what with those nasty tricks Kagome had played on her...Seriously, I'm not one for pranks, but even I can hold my own with some of my more mischievous ideas; what I'd give to try out some of my more outrageous traps on those floozies!

Lastly, the song is one I know absolutely by heart and considering that it's from one of my favourite anime (I have many that I've watched, but only a select few making it into my top ten, this being one of them very high on the list). The song would be "Four Seasons" by Namie Amuro as the ending from the 3rd InuYasha Film 3: Swords of an Honourable Ruler.

As for the oneshot being turned into a full-on fic, well, that'd be something to see! I'm not saying you HAVE to do it, but if you want to, then have at it!

I await your next chapter as patiently as I can! ;3
xlove-kawaix chapter 20 . 9/2
Of course I enjoyed reading this chapter…And Kagome/Kail's moments are the best.
I think it's a little difficult for Kagome to support all the bullyings from the other princesses, especially Ishin Saura. But well, Kagome is not someone to abandon quickly.
Glad that Alexandria is here. She's a great support.
Scorpions? I wasn't waiting for that. Wonder how this will end.
Hope that you update soon, and thank you for this chapter.
Lulu Olufemi chapter 20 . 9/2
Lmao glad you loved my reaction! And please have those plot bunnies go to work! I actually had a love hate relationship with this chapter only because I was reminded of Yuri's personality again, which is a total fail on my part but I figured being honest helps rather than lie. But I'm excited for what you write in the future, cause I know you'll pull a fast one on me lmao!
Tsukikageshi chapter 20 . 9/2
Gee I dunno. Maybe because they want you dead? Sooner or later she's going to have to buck up and put them in place.
Awesomenessgurl chapter 19 . 8/16
Simultaneously sad and happy. Thanks for including him! Awesome chapter
dark-driex-07 chapter 19 . 8/16
Wow! Thanks for the update and congrats. This story is now at the middle part of the manga. Good job!