Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
Tsukikageshi chapter 18 . 7/1
has a fan. lol
MOONWOLF1234 chapter 18 . 6/13
awww thanks you for mentioning me I was so surprised!
The chapter was awesome really enjoyed it as allways keep up the amazing work. take your time writing, school is important! looking forward to the next chapter!
kakashixangela chapter 18 . 6/13
Awesome chapter! Haha i liked how badass Kagome and the Hadi sisters were in this one especilly when the generals were going to rush to save them but lol they were able to handle themselves against some big burly men xD

Also lol that letter Kag sent to Kail hahaha. Kail was so confused about it and Kagome wasn't even sure if she was being clear enough xD they really do need to work on their communication skills oh and thanks for explaining that whole zannanza/ankoku/kail thing haha i thought that was how it was going to be the whole way through :3 but lol still dont know how zannanza can handle ankoku being all blunt and saying "i'll just go and fuck kail before i become loyal to only you" hahahaha how does he put up with that

aside from that haha it seems like kagome got another tag along xD lol ppl just keep on falling for her left and right aaaaand urhi...why you still follow that biatch queen? why? does he have some sinister revenge plan or is he completely serious about continuing to follow her? :/ anw~ can't wait for the next chapter! :))
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 18 . 6/12
Wonderful chapter! I can not wait for the next! What is Nakia planning, how will everyone react to Kagome's sabbatical, what are they gonna do with the Arzawan princess!? I look forward to finding out!
xlove-kawaix chapter 18 . 6/12
Awesome like always!
I just loved it! Kagome is so seriously awesome. Defeating an army is a little of time, wow.
I'm also wandering, is Kagome going back without saying Kail?
I really want to read the next chapter so I'll know what will happen.
Awesomenessgurl chapter 18 . 6/12
Hmm I think one of the songs is Ankoku no tsubasa in mermaid melody and the other was the ending of a season in inuyasha Song of truth i think
Lulu Olufemi chapter 18 . 6/12
Again, awesome chapter lol! And it's picking up momentum a bit now, and I'm really enjoying this. Thanks again for answering back. And I'm glad to know they (Kail and Kagome) will be talking more to get a better grounding in they're relationship so they'll be less misunderstandings! I can't wait for the next chapter now, I'm way too hype lol!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 18 . 6/11
Oi oi, this is getting real intense here! I can only imagine what can happen next! It's been a LONG time since I've read Red River/Anatolia Story so I don't recall everything but a few major points of the storyline at this point... _'

Ah, and if memory serves right about the two songs, I believe the first was 'Shinjitsu no Uta' by Do As Infinity from InuYasha as the 5th Ending (LOVE LOVE the song! It's one of my favourites out of all the openings and endings). The second would be 'Ankoku no Tsubasa' by Sanae Kobayashi in the anime Mermaid Melody where Lady Bat sung the song, if I'm not mistaken. While I love Mermaid Melody, it's been a while since I've watched it, so I'm not absolutely certain... I think I'm right, but again, I'm not absolutely sure...
angelsakurat2 chapter 18 . 6/11
I hope she does go back and gather her weapons, I mean come on she is a student of Sesshomaru and it is likely that he will have a special weapon created just for her like he does. And that she will be back with her Emperor.
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 17 . 5/19
I can't wait for the next chapter!
MOONWOLF1234 chapter 17 . 5/1
I looooooooovvveeee this story I can't wait till the next chapter
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 17 . 5/1
More please!
Awesomnessgurle chapter 17 . 4/29
Amazing chapie as always. Can Kagome bring Shippou back with her? Either baby shippou or a sexy adult shippou calling her mama and making people freak. Cause that would be funny as buns. If not in the story could you write an omake of shippou and sessy popping in please? Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication to this story. I love it and i feel i could write one of my own and have the characters perfect, and I havent even seen the other manga
kakashixangela chapter 17 . 4/30
Ugh why can't Urhi just stay dead or like legit die already haha also Nakia's still a constant thorn in Kail's side huhu poor Juda tho :(( hope he gets that water out of his system soon.

And lately...I can't help but feel annoyed at the way Kagome's handling things especially the way she deals with Kail. I mean Kail's totally in the wrong since he border line raped Kagome but I can't help but feel that somehow Kagome was in the wrong too? Not that she pushed him to somehow act that way but rather the way she dealt with his punishment didn't really seem right to me. I get that she forgave him for the thing about Ursula but she just had to go and prolong his suffering and coz of this I think she may have pushed him too far with it and everything just ended up getting more and more complicated til Kail was suddenly pushed to the brink and everthing just went wonky and GAHHHHH!

TT-TT Eveything's just a mess now and it's not even clear if Kail knows that she'll come back or not. Lol I'm even kinda miffed that she never really clarifies it to him from the start that she was going back so Kail for sure thought that he lost her trust and that she didn't love him anymore. Gah what this couple needs is just some nice and clear communication. That would seriously fix their problems.

Sorry if this is getting reeeeeally ranty but I'm also kinda miffed about the thing with Zannanza/Ankoku/Kail coz like I get that she's the dark part of Kagome and errthing but why does she get two guys? Like why can't she just stick to Zannanza and not have anything to do with Kail? Zannanza even had a thing for Kgome before but he backed down for Kail so why can't Ankoku just lay off Kail? It just kinda seems like cheating (on Kail and Ankoku's part) to me if Kagome still has to share Kail with Ankoku even tho the demon already has a husband and baby on the way.

Sorry for the rants. Still really love this story but there are some parts that i just get confused/frustrated about xD -.-"
Lulu Olufemi chapter 17 . 4/29
Lmao! I feel like this is a case of one step forward and two steps back. I'm glad I can do a back and forth with you cause I feel like you're really listening and understanding some concerns I have about each chapter, thus making this pretty much the only story I continuously review lol Communication needs to happen more between Kagome and Kail, and I'm saying this because I know in the Canon manga, Yuri and Kail had this problem too. She would assume things and he would assume things and when something bad happens, they have a issue getting back together because of a cultural barrier. I feel like this can be lessened in Kagome and Kail's case cause we both know that she's smarter than Yuri, and will figure out that if she explains her life and culture better for him to understand he could avoid more problems in the future. Yuri I'm sure had a similar religion as Kagome, but not only is Kagome a priestess, but she has powers to show her dedication.
Also I agree with one the characters, I don't remember who at them moment (fail on my part) that Kagome needs to better understand that her pride as a warrior is awesome and great, but she needs to adapt it better to the time and place she's in. I can see Kagome getting that she has to be more sneaky and strategic, but I feel like she keeps comparing the Orient to the Feudal Era, and they're completely different.
But maybe I'm just over thinking it lmao, awesome chapter and I think you for posting it, made my night!