Reviews for The Blood Alchemist
WinterSerperior chapter 48 . 10/12
I thought Roku said that Kimblee was the best friend he never had xD
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 9/26
It's good to read actually, you're good portraying Ed's reaction about love, jelaous, etc. But your OC's is too resemblance to Mary Sue, so I can't finish reading it. But it's still good fanfiction, to be honest. Thanks
I see a Mary Sue.
I'm seeing a blurry image of a Mary Sue...
I smell a Mary Sue.
Is prepping myself for a Mary Sue character.
I frikin knew mustang would hit on her mom! As soon as they were in the same building my physic powers senced the probable future!
Nekohinata735 chapter 10 . 5/9
Scarface! I love that movie. And its the famous reference scarface uses
CinnamonSwirlix chapter 29 . 4/17
I'm just going to say, the Spanish is terrible XD It physically hurts me. It should be, "No hablo inglés. Yo no comprendo. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Sí. Edward es muy pequeño (or corto. corto means short). Hasta mañana." Of course, if you did it wrong for the comedic value, then completely disregard this and go on with your life XD
Aaron Of Olympus chapter 6 . 2/28
Den's a boy, don't worry! And I'm loving this story!
Aaron Of Olympus chapter 6 . 2/28
Den's a boy, don't worry! And I'm loving this story!
DEBob19 chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
... you really didn't think that explanation through. She was in water. H2O. Guess what that O stands for?

Whatever, just ignoring it for now. She's just dying all over the place.
DEBob19 chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Whatever special character you're using for "-" aka "hyphen", to interrupt thoughts or sentences... can you not? It's not displaying correctly on any of Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, and since the hyphen isn't even a UTF-8 non-Engish special character, that shouldn't be a thing I should have to worry about EVER. Every hyphen looks like the number "3/4" compressed in a single character.
Shioh chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Uh... Care to tell me what's with the 3/4s that keep coming up? If there was an explanation for it in an author's note, I didn't read it (and continued reading other chapters). Oh and you don't have to do anything :]
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 56 . 11/4/2016
You absolute bitch! I cant believe you killed off your friend's character in FMA world and also didnt bother returning her. I mean, doesnt she get a 'gift' for being the (first/only) person to win? And how cliched is that? *sniffle* Killing off the girl and letting her sacrifice herself for the guy? *bawling* You're an absolute jerk for making your reader cry!
...but its so good.