Reviews for The Blood Alchemist
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 1 . 7/9
My reaction if I was thrown into Fullmetal Alchemist (And I knew that I was in said universe):
1. First thought: "I wonder whether it's FMA:B or the older FMA anime..."
2. "I wonder how the Philosopher's Stone works? It can make anything right?" Tests Stone.
3. (If successful) Transmute a State Alchemist watch "Yay! Isn't this awesome!"
3.5. (If unsuccessful) Pout, figure out date, go to Central.
I would go on but I get the feeling it would continue branching into infinity and I'd run out of space for my review. Cool story so far, but honestly, who's ever decided a story was good after reading the prologue/first chapter. Anyways, I'll try to review as I read. Now on to the story...
FatalFlaw15 chapter 31 . 6/19
I knew it! You do take Spanish! I'm takin Spanish 2 next year. :)
FatalFlaw15 chapter 19 . 6/19
Oh my gosh I love that song by Plumb- it makes me tear up.
FatalFlaw15 chapter 4 . 6/18
What's the 3/4 for?
DarkJewel55 chapter 4 . 6/16
what on earth is with the 3/4 thing? it is getting real annoying, real fast...
Vedahzii chapter 54 . 5/18
This made me cry bravo my friend bravo
Vedahzii chapter 26 . 5/17
Cliffhangers the readers worst enemy and the writer's best friend
PaperWorld chapter 26 . 5/7
fuckkkkkkkyouuuuuuu

oh well he is alive atleast
PaperWorld chapter 24 . 5/7
*continues to sob in a corner* he'snotdeadyethe'snotdeadyet... *prays*
PaperWorld chapter 23 . 5/7
nononononononno HUGHESSSS DONT KILL HIM OFFFF *sobs in a corner*
That reference to cluedo tho... 'Taylor did it, in the kitchen, with a spatula' Hilarious
The person who inspired you never existed... You saw it in your dreams. In other words the naked Taylor part was an unconscious desire and thought... You pervert (jks)
Ah Ed. Being the Valentine Grinch since the 1900's
I can relate to the Mac and cheese. LIQUID GOLD (get it comedy gold? No? *gets in mushroom corner with Tamaki*)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 54 . 3/20
That like saying, "the man nodded and stepped into the gate from cringed he came." Cute typo there. Whence is probably what you were going for, but I can see where wince might sound similar. I do love this story. Thanks for writing it.
1,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »