Reviews for The Blood Alchemist
SupremeGeneralJoker chapter 1 . 7h
So, I've started writing recently, and I just want to say, this is the third time I'll be reading this story. There are two fanfiction authors that really get me raring and ready to go, and you are one of the two. Just, because.
I really admire you.
-Joker
SPQRVX chapter 1 . 4/25
The blood alchemist is one of if not the best fan fiction I have ever read period. It has a wonderful main heroine and a wonderful story that stays faithful to the manga and anime series as a whole. And the ending is so bitter sweet that you can't help but feel so emotional after you've read it. Overall though I think The blood alchemist is the best Fullmetal Alchemist fan fiction I have ever read and I thank Lefay Strent for giving me such a wonderful story to read

Sincerely: SPQRVX
Lunar678 chapter 13 . 4/9
Is this story an AU, or does it follow the original FMA or Brotherhood. I've found Brotherhood to be better then the original since it follows the manga.
immemorial chapter 19 . 3/15
OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY DID IT I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD MAKE HER SING GUILTY BEAUTY LOVE BUT THEN YOU /ACTUALLY DID IT/
tontonte chapter 57 . 2/9
Ok I really gotta say, even if I'm kinda late and I just read it... Wow. I've attempted to red pad so many other of fanfics, but none of them were that good. Until I read yours. Then I was all like
BAMM
MINDBLOWN
It was so awesome!
Can't wait to read the sequel...
tontonte
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 49 . 1/1
Oh my goooossshhhh... No matter how many times I read this... Hawkeye's death just punches me right in my feels ;A;
But, hey, it is so very original and makes this story even more unique and awesome!
TheLittleBookThief chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
My family looked at me like I was insane when I was reading this. I wouldn't blame them, I probably looked like I was being possessed trying not to laugh out loud.
Dedmutt chapter 56 . 11/23/2014
...I'm not sure how I'm taking this ending.
Dude, you didn't just -insert character here-. You made a STORY. A freakin awesome story, too. Like what the hell.
Dedmutt chapter 54 . 11/23/2014
...I swear on all that is holy if I am not satisfied by the end of this story I will be eleven kinds of pissed off.
Dedmutt chapter 48 . 11/22/2014
OH LORD
IT WAS THE TEQUILA
And now in the gate there's a random tutu that Truth tries to hide from visitors.
Dedmutt chapter 47 . 11/22/2014
...WHAT?!
NO-WHAT?!
? ! ? !
If she's really-WHAT?!
Dedmutt chapter 43 . 11/22/2014
A little late, but WHO HA!
Dedmutt chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
I might become a housewife just do I can do that without lying.
Dedmutt chapter 26 . 11/21/2014