Reviews for The Blood Alchemist
HorrificDeaths chapter 6 . 2/28
Den's a boy, don't worry! And I'm loving this story!
HorrificDeaths chapter 6 . 2/28
Den's a boy, don't worry! And I'm loving this story!
DEBob19 chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
... you really didn't think that explanation through. She was in water. H2O. Guess what that O stands for?

Whatever, just ignoring it for now. She's just dying all over the place.
DEBob19 chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Whatever special character you're using for "-" aka "hyphen", to interrupt thoughts or sentences... can you not? It's not displaying correctly on any of Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, and since the hyphen isn't even a UTF-8 non-Engish special character, that shouldn't be a thing I should have to worry about EVER. Every hyphen looks like the number "3/4" compressed in a single character.
Shioh chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Uh... Care to tell me what's with the 3/4s that keep coming up? If there was an explanation for it in an author's note, I didn't read it (and continued reading other chapters). Oh and you don't have to do anything :]
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 56 . 11/4/2016
You absolute bitch! I cant believe you killed off your friend's character in FMA world and also didnt bother returning her. I mean, doesnt she get a 'gift' for being the (first/only) person to win? And how cliched is that? *sniffle* Killing off the girl and letting her sacrifice herself for the guy? *bawling* You're an absolute jerk for making your reader cry!
...but its so good.
Nihatclodra chapter 57 . 10/21/2016
... This would have been a LOT better in my opinion as a self-contained story... making a sequel just feels like you're stretching things out more than you should.
Nihatclodra chapter 55 . 10/21/2016
Okay, I was wrong... seems like Ed will sacrifice HIS Gate to get Taylor back...
Nihatclodra chapter 52 . 10/21/2016
I'm calling it now, Taylor will sacrifice HER game to get back Ed's Limbs, Al's Body, and Hughes' Soul.
Nihatclodra chapter 38 . 10/21/2016
I don't know why, but I keep getting the feeling you're gonna reference the "Alchemical Ripley Scroll" (An old scroll in real life that is written like a very nonsensical poem, but is actually real instructions for a Philosopher's Stone) at some point in this fic. For example:

In the sea without lees
Standeth the bird of Hermes
Eating his wings variable
And maketh himself yet full stable
When all his feathers be from him gone
He standeth still here as a stone
Here is now both white and red
And all so the stone to quicken the dead
All and some without fable
Both hard and soft and malleable
Understand now well and right
And thank you God of this sight
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame.
Kiyuuni chapter 30 . 10/14/2016
Bahahahaha! I enjoyed this thoroughly xD
G.M.Rivers chapter 29 . 9/19/2016
hello! I love your story, but just to let you know 'tengo mucho hombre' is actually I have much/a lot of man. Hunger is 'hambre' with an 'A'. I love how you keep making Ed blush by the way.
Tandrele chapter 56 . 8/21/2016
HAPPY FANFICTION AUTHOR APPRECIATION DAY! This is the wonderful, fantastic fic that got me hooked on self-insert/OC scenarios. I loved the way you combined humor, angst and drama throughout this story. I also love how it takes the FMA story line and makes it seem new, I never get bored reading this (even though I've re-read it more than is probably healthy). This story is a gift and thank you so much for writing! 3
ToLazyToLogjn chapter 52 . 8/16/2016
Haha, up to chapter 52. I've only seen FMAB before and to into this fanfic to stop reading. Im just gonna wing it, even though like I have no clue who Dante or Archer is.
Nerf Irelia chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
These are scarfaced alchemyish stuff
1,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »