Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
szickefoose chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Perfect.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
hm...I never thought that they would be there at the meadow so that was interesting to read.
I like seething how this went through alices eyes.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Great! Love the additional insight and details to the meadow scene.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Cute story! I was LMAO at Jasper's "ribaldry", it really brought home Eddie's strait-laced character. :-)
NPakus chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was such a great peek into that piece of the story and into the Cullen family. You give them such life!
xiolajane chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I loved how you used Alice's pov to give a new take on the meadow scene. It wass fantastic. Thanks for writing it.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awwww, this story made me grin like a fool :)

So sweet
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great Alice POV!
Tezsler chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Nicely done. You captured the characters.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
delightful other pov of meadow. I can understand Alice and Jasper being there, but Carlisle and Esme attendance seems a little over the top. Nice balance of Edward's own will power and help to keep Bella safe. Read this before voted and then wondered where it went, sorry you had to pull it. Will check out your other T rated stories.
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very nice. I
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It was amazing! Loved every part of it. You felt Alice perfectly.. And you kept everything in oc and canon. Enjoyed it emancly :)
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I enjoyed reading this story. It's completely plausible that Edward would've asked for help to keep Bella safe in the meadow and seeing as how the Cullens completely lack privacy in their house full of vampires, I don't think they'd consider this too much of an invasion.

I love how they are all there to support Edward. Lovely story :)
4theworld2c chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
i am so thrilled that i found your story. reading alice's pov and that particular "meadow" scene was so awesome. i love your stories with the cullens. i can't get enough of them. great story april! more please.
twificfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is a fabulous POV. There are hardly any canon stories being written anymore. This is one of the best. I love that you found a "behind the scenes" perspective to tell your story from. You really made me smile! I would love to read more of these. Any other hidden places in the story that you can explore?