Reviews for Who I Am
Yazawa Nico chapter 10 . 5/2
Update? Plz?
Yazawa Nico chapter 8 . 5/2
Haibara is so out of character! WTF!? She would never do that! You made the whole fanfic sound like she had turned insane!
Great fanfic overall though!:-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Javanos chapter 10 . 1/13/2015
Ok, I'll do a technical review here on 'Divinity' since reviewing your skills of past chapters doesn't really help with where you are currently at.
Overall, it's pretty good. There aren't many/any spelling errors that I saw, though there are a few places where there could have been better punctuation use. Your use of visual details is improving, there are still a few spots where you could add a little more detail to give that little extra umph to the scene.
The emotions conveyed through your writing, while indeed there, I feel are lacking somewhat. This opinion of mine I'm quite sure stems from the fact that I listened to the audiobook format first, then went through a read a few lines. Even if unconscious, I can't help but compare the two experiences in which audio clearly enhances the depth. (In other words, don't worry too much about it.)
Spacing is good, as well as the organization and flow of the text.
I do also feel that your word choice could improve a little bit, but that is tagged along with the details aspect.
Overall, it's a good fic up to this point. I hope you continue this work!
esme.laksa chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Omg. I couldn't stop reading this fic.
sorry for not reviewing before :/ :) I'd love to read more and soon. :D
Dazja chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Wow, this is intense
00sonrisa00 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
i love it so much.! x3
pleas tell me you're continuing this story.?
i can't wait to see how conan is going to react when he sees haibara again.!
MadreaderBoguswriter chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Great Story! Can't wait to hear the ending!
marutaro chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Whoaa! It's amazing! Cant wait to see Conan and Ai will meet up again. It would be full of emotions involved. Conan felt bertrayed, Ai with her inner turnoil etc...
You know that I never read fic with religion reference but this is unique.
Keep it up!
chey721 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
That's great thank you so much for updating it for me really thank you. Though I will say I'm not exactly a fan of the whole Jesus Christ thing with supernatural healing mostly because you had it going so well-ish when it comes to how close it could be counted to the show but it's just so kinda far out there because of that also because in anime you use whatever religion is in acquaintance with it like for most of the it is Kami but I do respect your dedication to Jesus, I personally am not really one for that but I respect your decision but like I said I do still kind of have a problem with the whole supernatural healing as well as the words spoken kind of makes it sound like you are trying to turn her into a supernatural like entity that is about to change the fate of the world in a big way the kind of way a god would so yea but other than that I really do truely love this story and I really do appreciate the fact that you updated it because of me and I still really do love this story and I am looking forward to the next chapter so please do update it soon. Thank you again.
Haibara Ai z chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Yesh, yesh, finally :) Nah, your descriptions have gotten much less awkward XD Shiho is awesome indeed.
shin shiho chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
that does not sound like kudo I think in this situation he'd understand what haibara is going through
Actress Chris vineyard chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Cool story!
Ai is evil?! Awesome! You know it's really unique of someone to think that way! But wow! I must say I'm impressed with the idea!
Please update this awesome story soon ( too excited )
chey721 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Loved it I know it has been a while but could you please please please update it really please I loved it.
Akai4Ever chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Gin losing his cool is a rare thing. He usually is calm and quiet. But him losing his cool is so rare that I have to laugh.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »