Reviews for Modus Operandi
Hands-onu22 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awesome. What a great behind the scenes look. "Nothing of me would be left" I love the psychology of this James.
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hi, I think that now I have read each one of your story's now, some more than once. Two of them a lot more. I really enjoyed this one. I have always liked Alice and Jasper, and you tied everything together just right. Thanks for a fantastic story. Goodnight :)
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow! What an amazing story. Readings Sins of My Past. Put it on my reader. It's easier for me with the arthritis in my hands. Sorry I don't review each chapter this way. I'm loving it.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy, lol.
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
a truly remarkable story-magnificent. when i read the books i always wondered what was Alice's story as we never really learn a great deal about her as we did with the other character's, Alice's story was i thought a little short, along with James connection with her. it was too brief in comparison to the other characters, so your interpretation was most enjoyable.

you have covered James background/story brilliantly from the beginning of his unsettled/dysfunctional life to where the Cullen's had no mention to very end where ultimate the Cullen's destroyed him. there has not been anything like this written (not that i am aware of). i loved how you moved on to tell the story of James journey, the way he come to met each of the characters and his interaction with each of them as well as including the werewolf...even crossing paths with Maria who Jasper has spent much of his time with...

again a awesome story so very well written.
HisRuin chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed this. You really got the heart of a predator. It was depraved, sick, and all things a good story should be.
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was a really great incite into James, I loved it!
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was one of the best canon stories I have ever read (which is saying a lot since I read entirely too much fanfic). I absolutely loved it. I can't believe the detail and thought you put into James' backstory, motivations and emotions. Fabulous job!
Lionheart53 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow...just... WOW! You captured James perfectly, this story was great! Good job.
Cullenfest chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Excellent! I really don't know how you do it, time after time. You bring new fresh pleasures to us from your fertile mind. This was a refreshing change. Thank you for sharing hun xx
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Really interesting to see things from James' perespcetive. It must have been hard to get into his head and I think you've captured him really well. This gives him so much more depth and definately does explain a lot.

If he wasn't so twisted, I would have felt a little sorry for him. As it was, I was very satisfied that he saw how he had failed again at the end.
Isecretlyliketwilight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is so great! I had planned on voting for this on the Canon Tour! I had a feeling it was yours. I'm sad to hear it's out of the running, it was such an amazing submission!

FAVORITED! :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I couldn't stop reading I was completely entranced. Your ability to not just tell a story but to bring your reader into the story as if I was really there watching, listening and crying for the innocents. James too was an innocent to begin with and his mind was never healthy. He was to be pitied but he was condemned to total evil instead.

The entire story is a recall of the memory and agony of a creature so evil and polluted that he had to be erased from the world so that no one would remember he ever existed and at the end he finally saw that. Very good, really perfect story telling.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Another good, oneshot, very interesting to see your take on James' story. Sorry to hear you felt you needed to pull it from the contest
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This backstory makes so much sense for James. He is probably one of the most neglected characters in the fandom because he is so easy to hate. This story does not make us sympathetic toward James, but it does explain better why he is the way he is.

Excellent work!