Reviews for An Unusual Mind
I like it:)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh. I really liked this!
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Sweet and light. If this was pudding it would be creme caramel. Works well as a short frothy fun piece.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You're good at writing Luna :) and I always thought that the answer was that it doesn't make a sound :d. I was clearly not meant to be in Ravenclaw, but I like it nonetheless.
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I love Luna, and this just seems to capture her. Wish there was more.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This story made me wish my Hogwarts letter had come. You wrote Luna perfectly, she was so easily distracted and completely in-character. You did a wonderful job!
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
The disjointed narration fit the story perfectly, you got into the mind of Luna Lovegood quite well.

I loved how she was proud of making friends and subconsciously picked up on the fact that Ginny didn't have money, so she bought her a frog.

Other characterizations that were just spot-on: her description of Hagrid as a big man, how she was distracted by the enchanted ceiling, and The Grey Lady's comment about Luna having an open mind. I especially loved the fact that Luna nailed the riddle and thanked the sorting hat.

Very cute ;)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very nice! I really like your characterization of Luna, and especially the beginnings of her friendship with Ginny. I've always wondered how they became friends, but never thought about the train for some reason. I think that's quite plausible. I also liked the description of Luna leaving her dad, and her first meeting with Helena. Two typos: when Luna compliments Ginny, should be "smile" more often, and when describing the prefects, stand with "her." Oh, and I almost forgot-I LOVE your description of McGonagall!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I really enjoyed this. :) Good job.
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Grammar - 9/10 points

Spelling: 9/10 points

Characterization - 9/10 points

Flow - 5/5 points

Has a Strong Opening & Ending - 5/5 points

Plot is Clearly Represented - 4/4 points

Sensory Language, Descriptions, ect. - 3/3 points

Story is Posted BY the Due Date: 3/3 points (each day it's late loses you a point; after three days I won't accept any more)

Shows Ability of Writer Properly - 2/2 points

Believability - 2/2 points

Challenge Met - 1/1 point (you either did or did not include the character at some point by name)

Total Points: 52/55

Good job!
love-is-my-language chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aww, so cute and so Luna! The bit with no spaces in the conversation with the Sorting Hat confused me a bit, but the rest was great. The parts about her having friends and her funny little observations are perfect. Well done!
MermaidGirl34 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aw that was so cute. Loved it. There is not many Luna fics these days so this was a breath of fresh air.
AuthorActress chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is a very good story! You definitely described the way Luna thinks very well!