Reviews for Whoa, Hey, What's Going On Here?
LittleDarling13 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
My band... Sounds justs as cra-cra as your does. There is a band chant we do, on the way home from an away game. A Senior will shout "Give me a B!" Everyone else on the band bus goes "B" of course. "Give me an 'and symbol' " "And Symbol!" "Give me a 'bus emogi' " "bus emogi" "what's that spell?" "BAND BUS!" "Louder!" "BAND BUS" "wooooo!"

It's a lot of fun.
We also scream sing on the way home, all sorts of popular songs, or old classics. And if your part of the band and you hear 'Don't Stop Believe'n', you have to dance and sing, WHEREVER you are. Because last year we didn't stop believing, even though the football team was 0 wins all year. On the way home, when we march about 3/4 mile back to our school, (ya I know, why can't the stadium be at the highschool?) the non percussion instruments switch lines on occasion when the director isn't looking. And the tubas do "bumps" where they do this little turn thing and lift there tubas in a dance during a cadence. Trombones hold there instruments over there heads or do a scooping motion during cadences. Saxophones dip there instruments while they are on the harness. Trumpets don't do anything, cause they are party poopers. (JK! A lot of them are friends) finally I think you will like this the most.
Our Drum Major, has this hat. It's over a foot tall, very very VERY fuzzy and bleach white with a bright red feather sticking out if the side on the top, along with a couple dark red string things.
Our band has the concept, "One Band, One Sound"
Instead of spelling our school name, some times at the end of our fight song, we will do S-A-L-A-D Go Salad!

And we are the 'Fighting Quakers'

Nuf said.
EbonySapphire chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
LMFAO Everytime!
daydreamer0001 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
OMG this story is so good! I love her she is freaking hilarious! Please upload soon! :)
Rookie Cookie Baked Crispy chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Y u no update?! I bleepin' love your story! P.S...I'm the reason people do barrel rolls when they see a flag. It ain't their noggins in danger.
Yuki Suou chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Will Alan come here too?
Yuki Suou chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Her dad is a nice person. Y did her m0ther have divorce?
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Plz dont kill Haldir! He didn't die in the book!
(this is actually for the last chapter)
Yuki Suou chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Hello?You remember when you last updated this story?
Yuki Suou chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
After laughing through all of these chapters, i finally cried here...
Yuki Suou chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Like a boss!
Yuki Suou chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
That cave troll comment was GREAT!
Yuki Suou chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Hey that was harsh on Boromir.
Yuki Suou chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
That SQUIRREL was cool!
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
The Hitachiin's are simply great! And meanie JK Rowling! She had to go and kill Fred :'( :'(
nomsnickers chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
seriously hope you update this soon :)