Reviews for Le Ossa
GoseiGokaiYellow chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wow. Just wow. You are very talented my friend. Very talented indeed.
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Awwwwww, cute- wait GREAT ending! I loved this story!
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sir Koji chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Wonderful ending. This has been an amazing read, and I can't wait to see what more you do with the Gokaigers in your future works.

First off, I like Joe saying he's not going to listen to her orders again. That's a great thing to add, to show some change in him, or their relationship; either or, or both.

Ahim's refusal to be carried and walk with him is a great way to show her strength, and how she views him. We had the discussion before of her using Joe to measure her own abilities; I'd like to think that this also counts. That by walking with him instead of having to be carried, she's showing him her strength and her resolve to grow stronger.

I liked Luka being angry, since they have that sort of relationship. Marvelous's response is about what I'd expect, as is Doc's. All of their responses are greatly done, no matter how short or long the sequences are, and all of them feel very in character there.

Finally, Joe and Ahim going back to the Galleon, and their last lines are wonderfully done. It just opens things up. Are you going to add anything more to this? Like connect another story to this one, to possibly explore what becomes of their relationship?

This was a great read, and I eagerly await more from you.
MidnightRosebud chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Very well done! Such a sweet and simplistic moment at the end. You illustrated it so well I could picture it perfectly in my mind. :)

Thank you so much for writing this! I truly enjoyed every rhythmic word. Keep on writing! I look forward to reading more from you in the future :3
Little Goose Girl chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Bravo! *gets to feet for standing ovation*

As always, fantastic to see another update from you! Your writing is as strong, superb and beautiful as ever. That was a fantastic conclusion to a wonderful story.

I love how intense - without feeling forced or overdone - this story was. You always find the perfect balance of sweetness and darkness in your pieces, and I think that a big part of why they are so stunningly good.

Can't wait to read more of your work!
Nenadmon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is not my favorite genre,but story is quite good.

Your writing style is something that you don't see every day,unique and your writing skills are amazin.

You are definitely talented writer.
MidnightRosebud chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Absolute poetry. You have quite a way with words; it draws me in with no reservations. I look forward to your conclusion immensely :) I hope that you will get a chance to update soon, and I thank you for not rushing its ending. Keep up the beautiful writing!
Sir Koji chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Once more, this was truly amazing. Your caliber as a writer is one I can only strive to reach. It's beautifully written, painting a wonderfully detailed scene of carnage in the end, and earlier on, the well done characters within the Galleon.

I've always loved Ahim's backstory, since so much can be done with it. It's going to come to an end when the episode airs, so I am very happy to see this before that happens, since you paint a wonderful, if sparse picture of events through Ahim's eyes as Joe saw it in them.

Joe's reluctance as a soldier, despite knowing he needs to help, and his feelings as well was an interesting scenario to see. He has to follow orders, but can he disobey to help her, when there are those emotions between them? Or does it make it all the harder for her to be the one ordering him?

All in all, this was a wonderful read. I eagerly look forward to more.
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Please updat soon!
Little Goose Girl chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
WOW! I actually feel breathless just reading that! Once again, a stunning mastery of very, very powerful prose. I'm struggling to find words that describe just how good that chapter was!

Okay, going through it chronologically: I loved your characterisation of Doc, Marvelous and Luka - especially the last two. You had me literally laughing out loud a couple of times ("Why don't you say that again to my fist" - very Luka-like - and "Whipped").

As to the whole Joe/Ahim dynamic - very intense, extremely compelling! I loved his reaction to the kiss. People tend to overdo the kiss scenes, or make the characters seem too OOC, but I thought you did it incredibly realistically. It was sweet, but not out of place, in a dark and tense scene.

Poor Joe having to watch her fight, and having too much honour to step in because it was against her wishes! I'm glad he essentially said "screw this!" at the end, though :p

This is possibly the most unbearable cliffhanger I've ever come across! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!

I think you're spot on with Ahim going out on her own to avenge her parents - the preview certainly seemed to indicate that was what was going to happen. What with Marvelous warning "You're going to die", and her teary look around the empty main cabin (as, I presume, she was sneaking out at night) and all that.

Looking forward to your next update! :-D
jemmir chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Absolutely well written. I have been craving for some Ahim fic that deals with her character. Thank you so much for this :) I'm hoping to read more.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Little Goose Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was fantastic, and really intriguing! I can't wait for the second part!