Reviews for Starlight, Star Bright
Eclare Drama chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
I loved it! This story was absolutely great!
Eclare Drama chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Aw poor clareee
Eclare Drama chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Omg I love it sooo far!
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
I was flipping the freak out to see you updated. You pulled the ultimate cliche hear, but its ok because this eclare in the story have practically been in a relationship for 12 years and they were endgame and I love how you did it. I am sad she never fixed things w/ her dad, but I feel like it could have been open ended if that is how you chose to interpret it. I cringed when he dad called her Clara. I love how they went to take pictures at prom where they shared their first kiss and them reminiscing about them first meeting and look at where it ended up. It was such a journey reading this story and its one of my favorites and I had a pleasure reading it. I am a sucker for eclare best friends falling in love stories an this one was parfait:)
alicia4568 chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
this was such a beautiful story! bravo!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Wait! So the stories done?! NOOO!
LindseyGoldsworthy chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
This is so very cute! I love at the end how the prayer changed to 'we'. :)
smartgirl796 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter! the ending was absolutely adorable! :) :D
X.SilverWind.X chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
Love then ending so cute. Update soon if you can!
maralita chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Great chapter! So much emotion through the whole thing.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
This is by far one of the best pieces I've read in a while! Please, keep updating when you can! :)

You're a really, really talented writer.
thesidkidd chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
This is amazing. I loved this chapter, you did a fantastic job.

From the moment when you described Jake's knee brushing up against Clare's I started to think of the worst possibilities;

Clare giving in to the kiss.

Eli walking in and him mistaking it for a mutual kiss.

and...well that's actually all I thought of. But I certainly did not expect what came next! Is it disturbing that I liked what happened? Hah. I like intense things in stories like this. You did such a great job.
RRsabi chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
This chapter was beautiful. I love the ending. (:
Writteninthestars08 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Another amazing chapter! :) You did an unbelievably beautiful job on everything. The way you wrote what happened to Clare and Eli taking care of her was so great. x33 Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what's next! ;D
degrassiluver18 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Love can't wait to find out wat happens next!