Reviews for The Life and Times of Tom Marvolo Riddle
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh, Gods. I honestly cannot wait for an update- this is so well-written (and interesting) thus far!

Though I'm a bit doubtful as it's been left for so long- more, please?
Avalon Kore chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I can't wait too see more of Tom. Will there be any direct interaction between Tom and Harry? Please update! :)
One question though, if LM is a girl, wouldn't it be Lady Moldywort?
Danielle chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I enjoyed reading your story, The life of Tom Marvolo Riddle. I particularly liked how you made Harry feel sorry for him because he never had the chance to

experience love. Please write another chapter soon.
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow, I love the beginning of this! I'm really excited to see where this is going. :-)
CreepyCoincidence chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This's pretty good. Update fast please.

I understand. Writing Tom is so freaking hard, even when he's sixteen! Is this going to be a TomXOC story or will you be telling us about his life as he grew up?
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow! I'm excited to see where this goes! I was almost disappointed MYSELF when Tom didn't write back to Harry, hahaha.
Singing in the Rain chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Okay, I wasn't going to read this but for whatever reason in caught my attention and I'm glad I read it. ITS GOOD ! It has very good potential... There is only one problem and its moods. And LM. Is it an OC girl ? If it is then...poop. I hate OC's.

Anyway, moods, you need to be careful of them... like, if one of your family memebers died would you just sit on your but and play chess ? I think all the reactions to the war weren't emotinal enough. It's just kinda like 'yeah they died. LETS PARTY !' -obviously it wouldn't go like that, but you get what I'm sayin'- Just make sure that you have the characters a tiny bit OOC and shaken up too. I know they want to move on, but seriously, nobody heals that quick. Of course, no room to change that but, for furture stories.

Update this, I really want to see where this goes ! I know I don't seem like I should be giving critisim since I'm not on FF, but that don't mean nothin' against my writing skills :) After all, this is only my opinion, other people will have different ones. Just some friendly tips :) Oh yeah, this also needs much more reviews.
Sachita chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oooh, this sounds like an interesting start. Was it Minerva who put the locket on Tom ? I'm a big fan of those two and so I am sort of wishing that it was her :) Anyway, I really liked your beginning and your way of writing is really fabulous, so I am very curious to see where you'll be taking this. Please go on soon :) Sachita
Krysania chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I'm intrigued but I want more to deside so please post more soon...
zebragirl5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Your story is good and for Voldemort at a young age perhaps u can make him a bit more cocky
FiveofDiamonds chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh, that last scene with Tom, where he was wondering about his father and planning to search for him . . . It totally breaks my heart thinking about what his reaction will be to the truth.

And the only LM I can think of at this point is Lucius Malfoy. Please, tell me I'm wrong.

It was a very nice beginning, and I'm curious as to the direction you're going to take this. Hope you post the next chapter soon :)