Reviews for Trapped
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I don't have a favourite song by Big Time Rush because I don't listen to their music much. Its not my type. I think the series is hilarious and the characters are enjoyable but I prefer other music.

My current favourite song is one by a band called Matchbox Twenty. The song itself is known by the title How Far We've Come. Its about the end of the world and humanity's journey thus far.

In case you hadn't guessed I'm a guy in college not a teenage girl so I don't enjoy love songs. The only song I like is 'Time Of Our Lives' because the music video features several dogs and I love dogs.

I myself have two; a golden retriever, Sparky, and a German shepherd called Lightning.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
My older brother had a pet rabbit when he was a kid called Hopper. All I know is two months after they got him, a neighbours pitbull broke into our yard and killed it savagely. I don't think my brother ever got over its death.

He never talks about it but my dad told me and he has a photo of the rabbit beside his bed
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I remember one time my friend got ill because he took his dog into the fields in winter and it ran onto this frozen pond. The ice was thin in places and it caved so the dog fell in.

His dog was a little daschund with very little fur so it would succumb to the cold or drown. My mate didn't even wait. He dived into the water and got the dog out and somehow got home.

He got pneumonia and was ill for two weeks resting but he said he'd do it again for his pet. I spent every day at his house chilling, playing video ganes and talking.

I brought my dog, golden retriever, called Sparky along to keep his one company. The daschund recovered too.
pinkcurl1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was stupid...LY AWESOME! YAY!
unnaturalstories chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
So I read the first chapter of this story. Thinking it was just a one-shot. Then, going through the Big Time Rush archive I found it again. The first I had read it,I thought it was great so I decided to re-read it only to find out it's a multi-chapter fic!:D This made me soo happy. :) I'm really enjoying where you've taken this whole story. A few chapters in the middle were a bit boring because there wasn't much action, mostly monologues and what not. I had to force myself to finish reading those, but then the action picked up again and I'm very pleased with the progress of this story! - I know you haven't updated in a few years,and I don't know if you were planning on finishing,but I'd really like to see this story completed. I think you could do it in just a few chapters honestly, if you're tired of the story. xD I bet a lot of your readers would really appreciate you finishing this! -
ChosenOneKanay13 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Please update! I gotta know what happens next. Does James get help and tell his friends what's wrong? Does he die, which I hope doesn't happen, PLEASE UPDATE!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
THIS STORY WAS SO HEARTBREAKING DX please update soon if you can!
Twisted Illusions chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Lalala UPDATE THIS STORY OR I WILL DROWN MY SORROWS IN ALCOHOL LIKE JAMES! T_T

lol :P

Pwease?
roxashasboxers chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Okay, I just caught up and all I can say is: DAMN!

This is brilliantly angsty. It's also one of the first (if not the first) serious angst fics I've read where the focus is on James and Carlos. It's really interesting to see these characters dealing with something that doesn't really happen in canon. Anyway, this was awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter!
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
This story is amazing! I really hope you start writing again! I like the beginning and the chapters after that. But in the middle I felt like I was reading a different story and I'm king of hoping/guessing youre going to connect it back to "The incident." I like how you make the characters really life like almost like I'm seeing this on TV! All the characters are spot on and Jamesy is a drunky! I can't wait to see what you're beautiful mind comes up with next! :D

-Beastboyfangirl
GemLeighXx chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I love it!
Update soon :)
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Oh James... you said you would stop. And poor Carlos.. he's so mad at James but sad at the same time cuz he wants his big brother back.

James... I love the talk he had with his mother. Way to make her think there was nothing wrong.

Anyways, I really hope Carlos and James get this "conflict" of theirs figured out... and James needs to stop drinking and Carlos needs to at least try and help him, ya know? ;) But I still love them both. :)

Loved the chapter! :)
xIndieNikkix chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
So uhm. Holy crap. This just became my fve fuckin story on here. PLEAS PLEASE PLEASEEE UPDATE SOON!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
I'm crying. I'm seriously trying not to cry at this moment. this story is breaking my heart oh my word. :""""""( BUT amaaaaazing writing omg i love it. ur killiiiin me... sob

I LOVE his conversation with his mom. its so so perfect and perfect and ugh. crying. so sweet and sad and JAMES YOU IDIOT I JUST WANT TO UNNNNNGHHH but he's breaking my heart. I love how he's like "oh yeah its a friend" and his mom's like, well ok, but sure keep telling yourself that, and SOB its so dafhkalfkjl;asg

And Carlos freaking Carlos... :'( the nightmare was perfect and just that he's so mad at James but he is still soooooo worried HFASKLF;HD;JDKLGHEJKW SO painful.

And I just love what carlos says when james is passed out sooooo sweet and amazing. :')

no james this is not good. sob sob sob sob. I'm so sorry this review sucks. But channy I looooooove it and i really really can't wait to see what happens because i'm basically dead. this is an amazing story. I love how you've developed it. and i love you times 1000000000000000000000. :D

*shoots computer screen because this story omg.*
PizzaTop21 chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
OH MY GOSH. I'm falling in love with this all over again!