Reviews for The Guardian
dnguyen686 chapter 19 . 5/26
This is one of the best xenomorph fanfics I ever read
Denmawarlight chapter 19 . 5/24
Your story was beautifully crafted. I read it all the way through and enjoyed it greatly.

asfor your question at the end of the epilogue concerning a sequel with the female hybrid.

I CANNOT SAY YES PLEASE LOUD ENOUGH. I would LOVE to read it!
Talos889 chapter 19 . 5/14
This just occurred to me. I have been readin some freaky crap lately and been enjoying it. This included. First Alien Fanfic I have read and probably one of my favorite fics now. Good job.
556mm chapter 19 . 4/24
Still an amazing story I re-read the whole thing
I wish you would turn this into a series and publish it it would probbly influence many a motion picture film idea.

I do wish on your new site you would add more and write more chapters

Perhaps have predators come and attack the human colonies thinking there where no xenos then having the xenos come and help fight them off
Dani chapter 5 . 4/12
I really love this piece so far. I started reading yesterday and I'm a slow reader. I'm also writing a similar fanfiction and this was pretty inspiring.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 19 . 2/24
This was my first xenoxhuman and now I'm hooked. Please write another!
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 9 . 1/23
(Chapter 9) your story is you're own. It's really for you to decide on the proportions. What are the primary themes and what is more secondary or background (less emphasis).
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 5 . 1/23
(Chapter 5). Why are you apologizing? It's your story. Not everything is going to be sunshine and rainbows. In one of my stories, there is a torture scene (2nd half not yet posted) that is a bit twisted but I don't apologize.
Everything has got to eat, drink, fuck and sleep.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 4 . 1/23
(Chapter 4). 'Clip' is not a valid term where pistols and automatic rifles are concerned. Such as the 'stripper clips' used in such bolt action rifles as Mosin Nagant. The clip is pressed into the top breech and fed into the rifle where they descend into the fixed magazine. Then the empty clip is removed.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
This is amazing. The soldier and the new hybird daughter is good. The soldier should be strong as heck to beat xenos and predators asses alone. I truly want the predators back to kick as$. 10/10 Dread Baby
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 19 . 11/14/2016
I like it, thanks for writing.
eren jeager 1st chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
dis is day best story ever
223556mm chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
Outstanding story you set the bar by which I know judge all other xenomorph stories and story writing in general you should write novels for a living
Ananya-Talvi chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
Such a wonderful story! 3
Cheikisha chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
Absolutely loved this story. Disappointed I hadn't found it earlier! I know you posted a sequel but unfortunately I can't get into it as much. What drew me in to this particular story was the fact you stayed as canon as possible when portraying the xenomorphs. I'd be terrified on meeting one! Probably wouldn't accept one as a mate as easily as Annalise did though. Anyway, great work!