Reviews for The Fix
karla05 chapter 6 . 10/26
What a beautiful story , great job!
:-D
loujaxon chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
I'm correcting an oversight on my part. I failed to leave kudos about this story. I'm so bad about that at times. Loved this story, as I have enjoyed all of your stories. Thanks for sharing.
jehc chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is a cute story. I wish Miranda would style my hair
EvilIsntBorn chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Beautiful indeed! I loved it very much, thank you for sharing this :)
venom69 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
I adore everything you've written - this was no exception. Very lovely and hot!
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Oh, I loved it! I loved it so, so much!
AnonBliss chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Congratulations ! I loved it !
lazysunday30 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This is such a wonderful story - you really managed to keep both of them (especially Miranda) in character. Thanks for sharing!
loganeflow chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
BRILLIANT. this is definitely being added to my favorite DWP fics.
Awayfan chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Lovely little story.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Sweet ending! *sigh*
I like how you 'fixed' the canon to make it right.
Nice writing!
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Dangerous to read the good parts and then have to go to sleep before reviewing...
Okay, what I think I was going to say was...
Very sexy scene! Yay, you have a knack for writing the lovely parts ;D I was a bit thrown by Miranda's methods, speaking of possible sexual harassment charges. Can you imagine Andy trying to prove her case against Miranda in court? Now there's a bit of crack fiction for you.
"I woke to her grabbing me from behind, her hand on my breast, she wouldn't let go. I feared for my job, she has so much influence..."
"Miss. Sachs, could you please tell the court why it was that you were in Ms. Priestly's bed, in her home, wearing her clothes?"
". . ." "No, you're twisting it around, it wasn't like that!"
"I see. . ." "No further questions your Honor."
;D
Sexy as hell, but not even a kiss first? Very presumptuous: perfectly Miranda Priestly.
I have been enjoying how Miranda is swallowing Andrea wholly into her private world. Very stealth.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Andrea has mad skills of legalese and espionage.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I rather enjoyed the mood.
Damn Irv!
But, the mood after was nice.