Reviews for The Fix
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Dangerous to read the good parts and then have to go to sleep before reviewing...
Okay, what I think I was going to say was...
Very sexy scene! Yay, you have a knack for writing the lovely parts ;D I was a bit thrown by Miranda's methods, speaking of possible sexual harassment charges. Can you imagine Andy trying to prove her case against Miranda in court? Now there's a bit of crack fiction for you.
"I woke to her grabbing me from behind, her hand on my breast, she wouldn't let go. I feared for my job, she has so much influence..."
"Miss. Sachs, could you please tell the court why it was that you were in Ms. Priestly's bed, in her home, wearing her clothes?"
". . ." "No, you're twisting it around, it wasn't like that!"
"I see. . ." "No further questions your Honor."
;D
Sexy as hell, but not even a kiss first? Very presumptuous: perfectly Miranda Priestly.
I have been enjoying how Miranda is swallowing Andrea wholly into her private world. Very stealth.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Andrea has mad skills of legalese and espionage.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I rather enjoyed the mood.
Damn Irv!
But, the mood after was nice.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I love the sexy touches
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Clever woman:
/It was almost as though she had taken on the first assistant job without the bonus in her paycheck. Andy figured it was Miranda's way of keeping an eye on her and punishing her at the same time,/

OMG. This entire section had me laughing way too much. My thin walled neighbor will think I'm insane, and laughing with nobody around, somehow seems like an early indicator:
/She could get a haircut later that night. She had no idea how she would look with short hair, and was determined not to dwell on in./The cutting hadn't even been in a straight line, in fact, it seemed Joanne had cut each piece individually to a different length./The best she could do was an old crocheted beanie, and she could only pray Miranda had gone blind./Looking back in the mirror, she thought she looked at least presentable and not as though her head had been fed through a paper shredder./
/"Set that on her desk—she'll be back in minutes. She only just managed to drag Stephen out of the run-through before he could—Did you walk through an unnaturally large spider-web this morning?"/
...
If I were Andrea, I'd be nervous to have my back turned to 'The Dragon Lady' (gasp) and her armed with sharp and pointy teeth...er, scissors.
XVnot15 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Oh boy! Straight in at a 5 star purple! Here's the entry on my spreadsheet.
Le Siiiiggghhh! Oh I did so love this story, starts of with Andy having a mishap and half her hair cut and having to rush into work. Shock and wonder as Miranda "fixes" her hair into an acceptable cut and then things start happening. Irv is arrested, Andy helps Miranda uncertain of what's happening until well It's happening. ANd the sweaty snugglebunnies! oh my the sweaty snugglebunnies! heck this so reminded me why I read good fanfic. Medic! Run do not walk to this fic!
MsSir chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
thank you for sharing the awesomeness.
Carissa chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
This was a very fine story. Congratuations on your excellent work.
Shawntail chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Great story, really!
Devildream69 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Ah! Brilliant! Brava! Hats off to you!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Really love this story. Well done!
Polgaria chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yes Miranda!
ash.mountain chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
This story was awesome!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
AAAAAAAH! *flails* I was going to wait until the last chapter, but I can't hold back. THIS STORY! I just love it so much and this chapter is my favorite. Not only because Miranda is so hot (seriously I can't even with her) and they did the deed. (I was laughing at each author's note "next chapter promise. no sorry next chapter") But that ending which makes me want to hug them both and squeal at the top of my lungs. I can't even with these two, but especially Miranda. I mean she jumps her then does her sexy thing and if that isn't enough she has to be her sweet adorable self at the end with holding her hand to her mouth and and professing her love. GUH! So yeah I love this story (and there's still another chapter!)

Also random notes before I forget. Tracie Thoms plays Lily? And you had them singing Take Me Or Leave Me! I definitely need to see this movie again! I was planning it for this weekend, but now it's underlines and stamped in my mental planner.

Also I thought it was incredibly sweet of Andy to plan a visit for Miranda and her daughters. I mean that's screwed up that he wouldn't let her stalk to them, but also lied to them! I want to punch him in the face. You don't do that. But eee I hope it goes well since Andy can get into serious trouble. But ok onto the next chapter!
lmei chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
oh wow, I absolutely LOVED this story! Amazing!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »