Reviews for The Fix
oximoxy chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story, thank you for a great read :)Loved the way you wrote Andy's inner minds dialogue- most of the time I had a permanent grin on my face (apart from the last 2 chapters where I kept on having to remind myself to keep breathing!) Hot and hilarious and sweet. Thanks
flyhiwithme2 flyhiwithme2 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Can I love the twins any more than I already do? I must love them to start my praise of your story with them, lol. The love and lovemaking of Miranda and Andy was well thought out, patient and then, hot. They enjoy each other and are using common sense in moving forward with their lives together. I loved all their interactions and I'm only sorry it has ended. Thank you for a wonderful read!
Ithnkivbrokenit chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Totally Wikkid
perks123 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed your story. Great ending.
caradens chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
that was a great rap up to this story wonderful thank you
lil-sis24 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I absolutely loved this! The ending was very sweet and the whole story was very very good. Well written!

Thanks for the read. :)
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
OMG This fic is actually so great I swear I actually made some audible squeeing noises. :P I just love everything about it and you're such good writer and everyone's so in character and it's just beautiful!
anguis novae chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Ok I never do this but you have done it now and brought me out of my lurker-state.

The characterisation is flawless and compelling, and the smut *hot*.

So thank you for an very enjoyable read.
associatedbears chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Lovely. I really enjoyed this story. The last few sentences about uniting the family from a set of disparate individuals into one unit was especially well written! Brava!
jh728 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Wonderful story. Now that it is finished I'm going to go back and re-read it again. Well done.

Thanks for the read.
StreepPeeps chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Happy, happy! Joy, joy! Wonderful story and looking forward to your other endeavors as well. Though I have to agree with the others and wonder if there might be a sequel in the wings?

...one can only hope!

TM _
LillyPheonix chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Bravo! Beautiful finish to great story. Is there a sequal in the works?

LP
gildedlily89 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I'd love to see how you could take this further. I've added this to my favorites. Love it! Please continue!
Kate chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I've just finished reading your story. Please, please continue. You've done such a good job with these characters.
Shazr chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
It's now 1.30 am and I've just finished reading your wonderful story... Please continue, you've weaved the characters together so well.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »