Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
AngelxCloud chapter 33 . 8/25
i was nearly hyperventilating when they couldn't find danny, but then, Of Course Clockwork has him, he wouldn't want his apprentice to die (again) on him lol
Garra and Kakashi's Lover chapter 33 . 8/24
This story is fantastic but these cliffhangers are killer. I look forward to reading more of this story when you post it
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 8/24
putas
OoO...
That. Was GREAT,
3WhiteWolf chapter 1 . 8/12
This is my TOP DP fan fiction please don't end it yet I would love to see it continued the story is absolutely AMAZING! So please update soon its been a long time and I'm dying to know what happened next!
Rocketman chapter 33 . 8/12
Hello my name is rocketman and I really liked this story you did a great job it really ended with a bang
Oh my God, I'm so excited for the next chapters. More! MORE!
Sonic Squid chapter 20 . 8/6
Dude, I love this story too much. It's ruined my life XD. I met someone who has two colored eyes and full on freaked out. The only thing that slightly disappointed me was that they were green and brown.
But this is my new favorite FanFiction. Hats of to you for making this great ball of amazingness.
But seriously I can't stop and I read this until 3 in the morning last night. Please send help •~•
I don't honestly know how to say this because, holy bleep am i in love with your story.
I kept marathoning through the chapters knowing i wasnt done yet and every chapter was AAAAHHHHH!XD Even knowing i was on the last chapter, i was just so entralled and wanting to scream like a crazy fangirl.
Now that i am done being so weird, the story has an amazing plot, scene changes arent too jumpy, the whole story has pretty good pacing, with a good mix of elements that make the entire thing believable. Keep up the FANTASTIC work and i wish you all the best in all of your endeavors!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 12 . 7/27
Hehe, Tucker said time. Oh what a great joke. Time, and his human last name is time! And he's the Master of Time's apprentice! Hehe.
RogueStories chapter 33 . 7/19
Please update!M
Wow, this story is almost over... It's been quite the ride, eh? :P Can't wait to see Danny's expression when they come to visit, haha. But this story has been quite fun to read. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write and share this story with us! :] By the way, is Rachel going to become a ghost too? That would be interesting...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 23 . 7/10
Haha! Tucker the ONE day you don't take your gear... And then to find out we needed it today.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 19 . 7/10
Wow. Sam you are still holding that grudge against ghosts? Nice. Oh and being so paranoid! I love this chapter. This and the next one are probably my favorites.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/9
Ah. No matter how many times I reread this story it never gets old. Nor does it ever get boring.
1,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »