Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
Guest chapter 27 . 12h
Good luck in Afghanistan. The fact that you are still staying committed to updating a story for people to enjoy as they sit at home calmly drinking some tea or something while you're off fighting for your country is extremely honorable. I think that you should put your life in front of getting updates out, especially because you seem like such a nice, courageous, and honorable person. However, that is only my opinion. I have not read the last chapter yet, so I do not know if this book is finished or not. Maybe I am writing this, and no one will ever read it. Maybe I'm writing it to a veteran or something without even realizing.

In any case, thank you so much for protecting your country and showing the nationalism one would usually only expect from heroes, because that's what soldiers really are; A battalion of heroes going out and making a difference, changing the world for the better, protecting their families and other citizens in their country, and helping people.

Again, thank you for your sacrifice.
KisetsuWaTsugitsugiShindeiku chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm pretty shure Danny's middle name is Jack idk I could be wrong
Ravenw0lf chapter 35 . 4/17
Sequel would be great
Bashirisuku chapter 12 . 4/15
Sorry for pointing this out, but it bugs me. The timing for his periods is off. Study hall starts during his gym classs. Just thought you'd like to know.
Whooo! I've been waiting for this ending for years!
Spider-Pig 1986 chapter 35 . 3/18
Holy Crap. I am so angry with myself. WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS SOONER! I can now why this story got 1,828 reviews. Now you'll have one more. Because damn, this story is off the charts. IT is now part of my top 3 favorite DP fan-fictions. I don't want to get too much into the details, because then this review might take up the entire page. But wow. Repeat after me, I AM AN AMAZING WRITER.
Don't let anyone put you down. And this story proves it.
Lady Merp chapter 35 . 3/8
Alright so this is the 3rd or 4th time reading this story and I love it! I have been following it since the beginning and you did a beautifully amazing job! I actually found this one again after reading your DP/TT crossover and can't say how excited I am for the sequel when you put it upI saw it on your profile)!
Tsukiko K chapter 35 . 2/18
Will there be a sequel
kyoanna chapter 16 . 2/10
if it makes you feel any better the mascot of Valentine's day is cupid who is the roman form of the greek god Eros god of homosexual love so the majority of people are unknowingly celebrating gay relationships on that day
Soooooooooo worth the wait!
Amazing story! Thank you for writing this!
Congratulations!
Wilona Riva chapter 35 . 2/4
worth it
This chapter almost made me want to stop reading the story. What kind of FUCKING GHOST WALKS INTO A POLE, FORGETS TO FLY, AND IS SUCH A HALF WIT THAT HE ACCIDENTALLY DROPS HIS INVISIBLITY?! Just wondering.
Brixxart chapter 34 . 1/25
I have to say this was a fairly great story, I read through it in a couple of hours, one of my favorite things about fanfics that span over a few years is reading the author notes and watching the author grow up... it's pretty heartwarming c: I do have one tiny thing I would like to point out that I noticed! Near the start it says Danny's death date is in 2010, and then when he registers in the school his birthdate is 1990, which I believe would make him 22 at that time! But other than that I thought it was a fantastic story! (And despite me not being a DannyxSam goer it was still good as that was not a main focus :D!)
1,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »