Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
firemagic1232 chapter 35 . 3/17
Your story is amazing! Please do a sequel for danny! pretty please xD great way to put details and perfect character development. I will start reading your other stories but dont forget time master apprentice
Shadow S. Korosu chapter 35 . 3/15
I greatly enjoyed this story, and honestly, my only complaint is that I hoped Danny would've learned some time powers from Clockwork. But it wasn't any big issue, it didn't take anything away from the story for me. I'm looking forward to seeing a sequel for this story, like you mentioned, where maybe Danny has learned these time powers and is settling into his new role as the Ghost King!

Best of luck with everything in your life, whether it be work or love!
TheGravyWolf chapter 9 . 2/15
Like the story so far, but I feel like using the name Daniel will being attention if he looks anything like himself.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 4 . 1/31
So nobody called the police yet? Jeez.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 1 . 1/31
His parents are trash and it serves them right that they killed their son instead of just ending any random ghost.
This was sooo good, can’t believe it took me almost a year after it was finished to find it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/23/2018
I totally love your story! I’ve re read it so many times, even over a year later!

I’m super glad how this story has progressed, but I’m personally not the biggest fan of Danny and Sam, not even in the cannon series. Also, Danny should keep in mind what’s best for the ghost zone, not just what he would like. Makes me think, of ghosts and humans mingled, then wouldnlife become meaningless knowing there is an after for certain? And how would humans move on after their loved ones past if they are ghosts? How would ghosts move on with their after life if they are still tethered to the mortal planes?

Just something I think about :)

Loved your work!
DJTimmer chapter 35 . 10/30/2018
The story was well thought out, and was very entertaining to read. If you don't mind me asking, do you intend to make a new story from where this one ended? With Danny becoming the new ghost king.
DJTimmer chapter 5 . 10/23/2018
I just started reading this story of yours yesterday. And it's very well done, but leaves me with several questions I hope to be explained later on.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
The layout of your fic is very um...

Simply put, it's not good. I get an uncomfortable vibe reading it. ._.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2018
Is October 10th a Naruto reference, or just a coincidence?
Guest 565 chapter 35 . 9/10/2018
Wow, you nailed it. Congratulation! :D
Dalton Wolfe chapter 35 . 8/28/2018
Amazing story. loved it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Wonderful! ;)
Oriya chapter 13 . 7/4/2018
Lol im from israel too and your name is טלי או טליה if im right and your story is very inspiring ill maybe start writig too ;D
1,906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »