Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
SpaceWonder368 chapter 34 . 1/10/2017
Spending these plenty of years reading this fic was worth it. This story was sad, action-filled, suspenseful, and filled with plenty of details. I loved the emotion you put in this fic. It was incredible and an amazing journey to read through. -
joggerwriting chapter 34 . 1/10/2017
Wow. Just wow. The ending tears me up, I'm not kidding. Just perfect. So wonderful. You can see me here at a loss for words, which is never good when I try to make a review. But truly, this is one masterpiece that I'll most likely go back and read it over and over again. Thanks for the epic tale.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 34 . 1/9/2017
OMG! Yes! Finally! I was left with just questions and wonders about what would happen! Thank you Rae!
AngelxCloud chapter 34 . 1/9/2017
Danny; "I just can't wait to be kiiinnnnggggg" XD
GhostWolf19 chapter 34 . 1/8/2017
OMG FINALLY ITS HEAR! I LOVED THIS ENDING! YOU DID SO WELL WITH THIS STORY AND HES THE FUTURE GHOST KING! YAY!

this was worth the wait!
zaylo267 chapter 34 . 1/8/2017
Best ending ever! XD
Zyenna chapter 34 . 1/8/2017
Aaaw! I'm anxious to see what happens next! Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Makuro767 chapter 34 . 1/8/2017
Please do a continuation for Danny's Ancension to Ghost King and all the political trouble...love how simple but fun the story is.
KuriMaster13 chapter 34 . 1/8/2017
AWESOME! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yay, Danny gets a mostly happy ending. :)

This was an outstanding story, if you do wind up making that sequel, you can bet that I'll follow it. :)
Starfang's Secrets chapter 34 . 1/7/2017
Yay! Danny's the new Ghost King! That's great! Lovely story and can't wait for the Epilogue!

~Star
Domegfede chapter 34 . 1/7/2017
Oh my god, it really over? really?

OMFG, thank you Rae! It has been years since i read this story and now is finished!

You rock dude!

PD: Sorry for my bad english
SrJoan chapter 34 . 1/7/2017
I'm so glad that you completed this story! It still remains one of my favorite fanfics. I can't wait for the epilogue and I look forward to the sequel.
I wish you the best of luck with college!
Specter14 chapter 34 . 1/7/2017
Dang... That was amazing! I totally teared up at the end! xD It was worth the wait! I can't wait for the epilogue and possibly a sequel even, though that sounds crazy right now... Nice work and see ya next update! :)
Blackcurse01 chapter 34 . 1/7/2017
Well, that was a long ride. I can't believe I've been reading this fic since I was in middle school. And now I'm getting ready for college in a few months. I'm glad that you didn't give up on this story although it took a long time to complete. I love this story.
YumiStar chapter 34 . 1/7/2017