Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
rintindaff chapter 33 . 5/19/2016
I absolutely love this story! please update when you can.
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 33 . 5/17/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! OMG BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETE WHEN I READ IT :0 BUT IM SO EXCITED ITS ALMOST DONE!

Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
This (her revelation) makes me very happy XD
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
wow this is really well written
murdermewithfeelspls chapter 33 . 5/9/2016
I've re-read this so many times, you have no idea how much i love this story and how upset the lack of updates makes me. I really hope u update and end this damn cliffhanger
NightWanderer123 chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
I love this story so much. All the feels! Please update soon! :)
Love the story chapter 33 . 4/28/2016
Wow I think this has to be the most emotional Danny Phantom fanfiction I have ever read ;(
Please update is soon!
catspaw439 chapter 33 . 4/25/2016
Great story so far. Hope u r able to finish this soon.
Specter14 chapter 33 . 4/17/2016
Omggggggg this story is awesome! :D I saw the fan art for it and I always wanted to read it, and I finally got around to it. I know it's probably really late but thanks so much for your military service! It's so brave of you to fight knowing all the risks, and also being the only girl must have been difficult. Also congrats for your marriage!
Anyway I will be here when the next update comes out! :) Thanks so much for writing and God bless!
PathOfZero chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
Glad to know someone else also dislikes Valentine's day. But anyway, awesome chapter. The interaction between Dan and stulker was funny
briskpillow642 chapter 33 . 4/12/2016
Awesome way to end the chapter start with the realization Danny is dead then give the hint of his life or afterlife lol can't wait for the finale
willam and jack and jake chapter 33 . 4/10/2016
nice I figured clockwork would interfere and I bet the observants will be mad lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Epic
willam and jack and jake chapter 31 . 4/10/2016
cool very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
RIP to Your Friend and as your friend and one of America's heros he with live on in the heart of Every one who cared about him and the heart of all Americans.
1,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »