Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
Darke13 chapter 33 . 3/29/2016
It is too convenient. Clockwork having Danny is too convenient. But please let it be true. (there is going to be a catch, I just know it) You are killing me here.
Eli Clark chapter 32 . 3/28/2016
There's so much emotion in the story. I've tears up and cried more than once to be truthful. Does Clockwork feel like Danny is a son to him like Danny feels like Clockwork is a father?
Eli Clark chapter 33 . 3/28/2016
This is brilliant! But I wish I knew how the ghosts felt when they realized Danny deliberately trapped himself within the dome. I hope Danny's okay.
Eli Clark chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
The eyes in the picture are mixed up. The right is blue and the left is green. In the fanfic it's the opposite.
ThatOnePerson114 chapter 33 . 3/17/2016
YAY! Wow. The ONE week I decide not to look, it gets updated. T_T Of course. Anyway, KEEP. GOING. Just PLEASE.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/16/2016
This chapter was soooooooo good! Everything about it was absolutely amazing!
nycorrall chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
Darn cliffhangers!
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/8/2016
Update soon! This is getting intense!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/8/2016
This seems somewhat reminiscent of Yugioh 5ds
Guest chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
Tucker just couldn't keep his mouth shut huh?
animeloverani chapter 33 . 3/6/2016
Ooh... I think I'm gonna cry! Please let Danny be okay! Did Clockwork get him out?! Aah! I can't wait for the next chapter, I need to know what happens! Hope to be reading you soon, I love the story!
plsignoreme chapter 33 . 3/6/2016
Wow... YAY! I honestly did think you had killed Danny off... YAY for happy plot-twists!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/5/2016
Woah! Congrats on your wedding, and thank you for your service. I'm glad you picked this story back up, it's one of my favorite's!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/4/2016
AHHH NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I NEED THE NEXT ONE AHHHHHH
BAD1027 chapter 33 . 3/3/2016
I love this fanfic so much!
1,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »