Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
Guest chapter 35 . 1/17/2019
This was sooo good, can’t believe it took me almost a year after it was finished to find it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/23/2018
I totally love your story! I’ve re read it so many times, even over a year later!

I’m super glad how this story has progressed, but I’m personally not the biggest fan of Danny and Sam, not even in the cannon series. Also, Danny should keep in mind what’s best for the ghost zone, not just what he would like. Makes me think, of ghosts and humans mingled, then wouldnlife become meaningless knowing there is an after for certain? And how would humans move on after their loved ones past if they are ghosts? How would ghosts move on with their after life if they are still tethered to the mortal planes?

Just something I think about :)

Loved your work!
DJTimmer chapter 35 . 10/30/2018
The story was well thought out, and was very entertaining to read. If you don't mind me asking, do you intend to make a new story from where this one ended? With Danny becoming the new ghost king.
DJTimmer chapter 5 . 10/23/2018
I just started reading this story of yours yesterday. And it's very well done, but leaves me with several questions I hope to be explained later on.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
The layout of your fic is very um...

Simply put, it's not good. I get an uncomfortable vibe reading it. ._.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2018
Is October 10th a Naruto reference, or just a coincidence?
Guest 565 chapter 35 . 9/10/2018
Wow, you nailed it. Congratulation! :D
Dalton Wolfe chapter 35 . 8/28/2018
Amazing story. loved it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Wonderful! ;)
Oriya chapter 13 . 7/4/2018
Lol im from israel too and your name is טלי או טליה if im right and your story is very inspiring ill maybe start writig too ;D
Guest412 chapter 25 . 6/26/2018
During the reading of this chapter, I was told that and I quote "Girl, you have an extreme WTF expression right now".
This is amazing, btw.
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 5 . 5/25/2018
This is so sweet and perfect, it has a few flaws, but it's an older story and has long sense been completed by the looks of it, so I won't read too deeply into them!.
GayDieingNoises chapter 22 . 4/25/2018
Hi, I just recently found your story and I love it! Continue with what you're doing. But, I have a question, is it possible for you to send me the link to the story "Haunted Memories"? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
TheOneThatUsesThePhantomEyes chapter 22 . 4/17/2018
Wait isn’t TimeGear’s medalian immune to Time Outs?
Serulium chapter 35 . 3/28/2018
My god. That was an epic and wild ride. Thank you so much for this! I had so much fun reading it! Though I am glad I only found it 'after' you finished it. I don't think I could have handled the tension of waiting. I loved the complex and interesting story you created with all those plot twists! Thank you so much for working through all that turmoil and difficulties in your personal life in order to finish this story. To have a conclusion to any story that sucked me in so completely means more than you know. This story was truly a tale of epic proportions and one of the best I've read. Thank you!
1,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »