Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
Guest chapter 35 . 3/6/2018
I love re reading this story, and I’m so glad you finished it.
Diamond chapter 35 . 3/5/2018
Howdy! Read through the entire thing and LOVED IT! Some grammar and spelling was off but was so fantastic. I'd really love to make some fan art! It makes me so excited to know how good this story is. I wish there was more from how good it was! Thank you for all the feelings you made me go through. Of course I'm sure some things probably should have gone differently based on the characteristics of the characters but you did a whole lot better than some of the other stories I've read on this site. (Not saying they're bad. I love reading them. Just could use some work) thanks again!
Steel723 chapter 35 . 2/18/2018
Just found and read your story cover to cover (metaphorically speaking) in the space of a day. Thank you for this epic take on Danny Phantom and from one military member to another, thank you. Best of luck in your future endeavours! - Steel
dp chapter 34 . 2/4/2018
Best. Fic. Ever.! I loved reading this is much! I have probably read over 200 fics and this has to be the best one ever!
NarglesOnTheBrain chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
I don't think it's possible for Danny to blush anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think blushing is caused by blood rushing to your head because of a release of hormones. Therefore, he would get (if ectoplasm worked the same way) a green tint to his cheeks if he were embarrassed.
Some characters (namely Danny) are not acting particularly in character. He hasn't even checked up on Jazz yet!
Also in your authors' notes, you spoil later parts of the story!
NarglesOnTheBrain chapter 22 . 12/30/2017
You keep on painting his death as something so violent and terrible, but it wasn't a bad way to go. He was dead in less than a minute. I can think of plenty more... unpleasant ways to die. Drowning, torture, illness, overdose, burns, scaphism, impalement, poison are a few.
NickSomeday chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
looks like ghostwriter has a little crush aw CX
I Ship Ships chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
when he's crying I have a really good idea for a one shot

He becomes full ghost you can choose how and he just sits on an island in the GZ with silent tears running down his face and an enemy comes still doesn't matter who they are about to attack before they realise something is wrong and then Danny tells them he's dead all the way and they have really nice bonding time then they teach Danny basics of living in the zone

just an idea
creativesm75 chapter 35 . 12/10/2017
cool
Faythe Buckingham chapter 35 . 12/4/2017
Could u maybe make a sequel about Danny as the ghost king and the aftermath of everything that happened in this one? It would be really cool as this one was really enjoyable and I think that everyone reading would find more of this quite nice. If u don't want to that's ok it is your choice after all
RandomSuperwholockian chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Hey so I've read this story and can I just say wow, it's amazing and I can't wait for the eventual sequel if you still plan on doing one! As I was reading through this story, i did notice some spelling and grammar mistakes that I would be more than happy to go through and edit if you'd be willing to allow me the chance to do so. Thanks!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2017
Little lamb is rachel in hebrew
RedHerring chapter 13 . 9/8/2017
Just read episode 13 and smiled when I read what your name means- it's Rachel right? That is my dear cousin's name; I miss her so.

Septiembre 8, 2017
Flame chapter 28 . 8/28/2017
Your story is so well written and the plot is amazing! I adore it and writers like you make me want to write too...
Also I'm cracking up because I'm just imagining an Au of this where Danny just takes an old Fenton Weasel and vacuums the place up like the dead version of Stanley Steamers for Evil Underground Sewer Cult Lairs with this done look on his face like
"Seriously? C-Dubs couldn't just plop this and a note on the location in front of Jazz or Vlad? He made me come all thE WAY HERE TO VACUUM THIS MESS UP?"
NocturnalFriend chapter 35 . 8/28/2017
So I followed this story and only now came to read the epilogue... Well, real life can be a b*tch sometimes. Thanks for not giving up on this story for all this time! It isn't the best I've read during this time but definitely holds great personal value for me.
1,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »