Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
Killua Lawliet chapter 17 . 8/2/2017
"...I will kick your fucking ass down to you frickan death bed..." soo down to earth
p s. to the jackass guest that clearly has no spine for relieing on the animosity provided by being a guest to insult you while I have no guaranty they will ever see this I still wish to say somethings in case they do. DON'T INSULT OTHERS BELIEFS OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND TEACH YOU THE LESSON DASH FAILED TO TEACH DANNY OK!?(sorry it's just while I myself am not a wiccan I have always been interested in Wichita and have several witch friends so I hate it when others try to put people down for it plus at school well let's put it this way I'm the Danny Fenton there if Danny actually had a backbone so I hate bullying of any sort in general)
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
OKAY EVERYBODY IN THIS STORY NEEDS A HUG
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2017
Sexist piece of shit
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
Your not some earth witch. Satanist.
HTTYDGuest chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
When you first started writing the "DPA Info", I seriously thought you were writing a made-up childhood about Danny. I never thought it was possible to break your elbow like that.

I've accidentally stapled my left thumbnail before, not to mention fracturing my right ankle on both sides when I was running after my little sister (in small, black, wide and flat high heels), telling her to stop running in the church at my dad's funeral (I was 8; don't judge); riding my scooter down a slight hill, and falling, making my leg all scrapped, cut up, and bloody. Yuck! I never rode my scooter after that, or used a stapler, or worn high heels (my mother won't let me wear them, even though I'm 15 going on 16 in March).
HTTYDGuest chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
Did you mean, "THROUGH the school", not "thoughT the school"?
HTTYDGuest chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
Do you mean, "Time MEDALLION", not "Time MEDILLIAN"?
HTTYDGuest chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
Do you mean, "the golden rays of DAWN", not "the golden rays of DARN"?
HTTYDGuest chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
He doesn't need to eat FOOD?! It's delicious! (most of it; pasta salad and Hamburger Helper should never have been invented) I feel SO sorry for him . . . XD
HTTYDGuest chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
Now Sam is not the only one who's suspicious of "Timegear". Wonder what Vlad does when he connects the dots.
HTTYDGuest chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
I thought the stone would explode when he felt proud. XD
HTTYDGuest chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
I've always wondered: is checkers an easier version of chess?
HTTYDGuest chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
Poor Danny. I can't imagine.
HTTYDGuest chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
I can picture Danny's new appearance, but not very well.
JOtakuAnime chapter 35 . 7/1/2017
This story is very Good more like FANTASTIC! Love it! Please do more Danny phantom fanfics XD
1,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »