Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
JOtakuAnime chapter 34 . 7/1/2017
When at the edge said 'He was blind' , I was shocked but then when I scrolled down 'Well not really' I was really releaved XD
no one chapter 35 . 6/25/2017
Your story is amazing, funny and worth the time it took to read it. I found Danny's interactions with Clockwork particularly funny. Thank you for the lovely story.
DarkMysticalFox chapter 35 . 6/15/2017
i enjoyed this very much! It was well written, if a few spelling/grammar errors. Very well done!
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 35 . 6/12/2017
Please make a sequil!
Lmb111514 chapter 35 . 6/9/2017
This story was amazing; I am so happy that you were able to finish it! I hope to read more stories from you soon...
Diamondcherries chapter 30 . 6/4/2017
(TT) I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!
sam chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
Dude you are a badass you have my respect
Guest chapter 27 . 4/22/2017
Good luck in Afghanistan. The fact that you are still staying committed to updating a story for people to enjoy as they sit at home calmly drinking some tea or something while you're off fighting for your country is extremely honorable. I think that you should put your life in front of getting updates out, especially because you seem like such a nice, courageous, and honorable person. However, that is only my opinion. I have not read the last chapter yet, so I do not know if this book is finished or not. Maybe I am writing this, and no one will ever read it. Maybe I'm writing it to a veteran or something without even realizing.

In any case, thank you so much for protecting your country and showing the nationalism one would usually only expect from heroes, because that's what soldiers really are; A battalion of heroes going out and making a difference, changing the world for the better, protecting their families and other citizens in their country, and helping people.

Again, thank you for your sacrifice.
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
I'm pretty shure Danny's middle name is Jack idk I could be wrong
Ravenw0lf chapter 35 . 4/17/2017
Sequel would be great
Bashirisuku chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
Sorry for pointing this out, but it bugs me. The timing for his periods is off. Study hall starts during his gym classs. Just thought you'd like to know.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/10/2017
Whooo! I've been waiting for this ending for years!
Spyder-Pig chapter 35 . 3/18/2017
Holy Crap. I am so angry with myself. WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS SOONER! I can now why this story got 1,828 reviews. Now you'll have one more. Because damn, this story is off the charts. IT is now part of my top 3 favorite DP fan-fictions. I don't want to get too much into the details, because then this review might take up the entire page. But wow. Repeat after me, I AM AN AMAZING WRITER.
Don't let anyone put you down. And this story proves it.
Lady Merp chapter 35 . 3/8/2017
Alright so this is the 3rd or 4th time reading this story and I love it! I have been following it since the beginning and you did a beautifully amazing job! I actually found this one again after reading your DP/TT crossover and can't say how excited I am for the sequel when you put it upI saw it on your profile)!
Eli Clark chapter 35 . 2/18/2017