Reviews for Time Masters Apprentice
Specter14 chapter 35 . 1/19/2017
Wow... That was an amazing ending! I love Danny's new eyes, I may just have to make a bunch of Fanart of this now! xD Thanks so much for dedicating time to write this and see ya next story!
Revengermajestyliberator chapter 35 . 1/19/2017
You already had up to about chapter 30 when I first saw this... I'm happy I still made it to feel the satisfaction in the end at the same time the others did. I'm really happy I saw this, great job man, this is one of the best stories I have read here.
Snowthewhitewolf chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
This was an absolutely fantastic story and I'm glad I stumbled across it! I can't wait to read your other stories in the future!
Zyenna chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
Aaaaw! I'm happy with the ending but sad to see the story end. Pleeeeaaaaase keep writing!
JayBorb chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
this was a great story, I'm kind of sad that its over, but the ending was fantastic. I'm pretty sure that this story is my favourite take on the idea of danny being clockworks apprentice, thanks for all of the effort you put into this story! 10/10 :D
willam and jack and jake chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
nice loved it look forward to the next
Kimera20 chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
this was amazing! i loved it!
Starfang's Secrets chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
While good, i feel like it still left me hanging. Isn't Danny technically the Ghost King now? It would have been nice to see the Observants' reactions to that.

~Star
StonesFics chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
Glad to have seen an epilogue! It was a great story and it's good to see it finished well. Thank you your hard work on it.
InfiniteInspirit chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
Thank you for finishing your story! It was a pleasure to read.

Please post an author's note on this story when the sequel is posted.
KuriMaster13 chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
Now that I think about it... I don't think there was a ghost with heterochromia iridum present in them.

HA, That makes Danny still unique even when he isn't a halfa. :)

Nice ending btw. :)
YumiStar chapter 35 . 1/18/2017
Ooohhh, super guilt for eternity! Can't say I feel sorry for him...
WeepingAngelX chapter 34 . 1/12/2017
Hey there! I absolutely adore this story. So much so, that I made my own story inspired by this one! It's called Taken Too Soon, and I would love it if you checked it out? Thanks! Keep up the good work! And please tell me what you think if you read it?
Darkverger1 chapter 34 . 1/11/2017
You have no idea Ho happy I am that I was able to see this story through to the end. I think I"ve been following it since like 2012. It was a long journey, but It was worth all the wait. I can't wait to see what you have planned. I'll probably still be reading fanfic in a few years So I can wait. Good luck on Life, and thanks again.
willam and jack and jake chapter 34 . 1/11/2017