Reviews for Untitled for Now part 2
Cosmic-lover chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
Hmm the end of their adventure eh? Well it was nice while it lasted! I'm happy that Madara and Kabuto's plans for world domination didn't go through 'cause that'd definitely suck lol aahh and the fact that Donzo got his at a P. Sasuke was great! Heh and that Karin was casualty is kinda good since now she won't be there to annoy anyone and try to break up the happy family. I'm also glad that Naraku, Inuyasha, and Kikyo all were taken care of too *grins* looks like all the 'evil doers' are now in the place they belong- in the afterlife or where ever it is they go to lol this last chapter was exciting, I'm especially ecstaticed that everyone got their 'happily ever after' so to speak buuuut I think I loved Kurama and Kagome's ending the most XD So nice last chapter and good job in completing this story of yours :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
Oooohhhh seems Suigestu has finally had enough of Karin's 'love/obsessive' talk about Sasuke *grins* man she really needs to get over it! Everyone's told her to leave him alone, even Gin(love the 'adoring' nickename he's given her) heh I mean what's it going to take- them having sex in front of her or something ' But I think maybe, just maybe she might realize it best, especially for her health, to leave the two alone *laughs* I loved it when Sasuke punished the annoying Karin! I was a bit surprised that Tsukiko decided to heal her 'rival' :P I also liked the small fight scene between the brothers aaaahh and it seems that the youngest Uchiha might have angered Madara, atleast I think that's who it was buuuut it looks like he's not the only baddie that's not having the greatest day right now lol I really hope the war between the enemies is going to end soon since alot of people are being hurt/injured *sighs* hopefully soon :) Good chappie!
Cosmic-lover chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
Aww how sweet! A V day chappie hehehe I love it! I especially enjoyed the Kagome/Kurama fluff since it's been awhile since they've had any romanctic interaction with one another besides the little bits here and there Oh and Sasuke and Tsukiko were cute too ;) Plus I like the fact that you put all of the other 'couples' in here too hmm yep it's about time they all get a little bit of happiness XD So thank you for the fluff!
Cosmic-lover chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Once again more fighting makes me happy! Especially since the freaky crow is going to get what's coming to him, I hope lol and Diedara and Tobi are fun characters to read about buuuut even more so to see them in action against the lovable blonde and his friends eeekk and Touya too, can't forget the ice user *sighs* too bad their fight didn't end with a clear winner though and the two crimals ran like cowards tsk tsk and I realize two people have threaten to kill the ones the care for *coughsTSUKIKO&YUSUKEcoughs* aaahhh has to be the influence of the elder of the pair -_-' I liked reading the little meeting the others had with the Uchiha family *grins* but the best part of the chapter had to be the flirting between a perverted Kurama and teasing Kagome- the fluff is soooo very sweet! The other ninja's battle's results were good too. I'm happy to see the chapter end with the last word were from the big dog himself ooohhh and the scene was pretty suspenseful hmm wonder what our favorite demons are up to now XD
Cosmic-lover chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Yay more fighting makes me happy lol the training was just as good to read and the Karasu torment with Tsukiko's Tsukiyomi was great! And I love the fact that Naruto shared some of his past with the others, Sai's reactions to wanting to hear was interesting :) And the tiny interaction between Kagome and Kurama really made my happy, that's always the greatest part of a chappie 'cause they're my fav
Cosmic-lover chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Aahh Kurasu- now that was one very creepy crow lol I loved how both Kurama and Tsunade's first meeting went and his and Jiraya's meeting was just as nice, especially since there wasn't any violence involved *snickers* but I think the best part of this chappie had to have been the old pervert when he mistakened Kurama as a 'she' hehehe I'm really glad that Kurama's little plan was revealed more *sighs* such a brilliant and smexy fox hmm now if only the enemies could reveal more of their evil shemes XD Oh and it's 'Deidara' Good chapter :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
I loved Sugestu, Karin, and Juugo's reaction to Gin and his relationship to Sasuke, especially Karin's hehehe never really liked her bitchy attitude all that much *giggles* good thing Sasuke can put her in her place lol a jealous Karin is amusing too and apparently a little suicidal since she didn't take Sasuke's warning to heart and continued to insult his familly. Soooo all in all I liked Tsukiko and Gin introduction to Team Hebi, it was pretty interesting how overprotective a certain raven haired male can get XD I see that the plot's getting very bloody and violent each chapter- I love it! I'm really happy to see everyone in the Makai having confidence in the younger generation, let's hope it pays off huh?
Cosmic-lover chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Well I'm a little shocked that Naruto and Tsukiko fought/sparred with one anther buuuut it was another exciting scene all in all soooo good work! I'm also glad to see that quite some time has passed once again, it's always fun reading a chapter with a time skip lol I loved the last scene with Kagome, Kurama and Hiei- that was totally great! I'm curious to see how Tsukiko and Gin joining Team Hebi will pan out, interesting for sure :) And yes another mean cliffie *smirks* looks like you're really getting into putting cliffies as curiosity killing techniques hehehe I'll try to be patient as always for the next update :) Good work on this chapter XD
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Ooohhh I think Gaara and Sasuke's fight was one of the best fights yet, and that's counting the ones with the baddies lol hmm too bad it didn't last longer and was interrupted :P I'm shocked that the enemies had the guts to attack everyone, even if they were clones in the long run, in the fox district buuut I guess ya have to expect that from low lifes *huffs* it was saddening to see Tsukiko deal with that 'cause really she's had alot happen to her already and now this *sighs* it's a good thing no one really died AND she had totally gotten some revenge when fighting the idiots while Sasuke and the others were fighting everyone else, which was really awesome! Although it sucks that the enemies got away and they ended up in the hospital. I love the fact that Kurama and Kagome are on the offense with their battle against Naraku and Inuyasha aahh this chappie was definitely filled with quite a lot of action :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Aww how cute! I love the whole normal family scene with the only daughter having her 'first date' hehehe I could totally picture Kagome all happy and Kurama exasperated lol and the fact that Sasuke actually wore a tux is sweet of him buuut I'm laughing right now just from imagining it *smirks* and them being spying on was hilarious, I should have totally expected that of them, especially Kagome XD I also liked the fighting scene between Neji and Naruto! I'm very curious to see what everyone in the fox district are up to and what they could possibly have up their sleeves heh ya know them being sneaky foxes do have a positve side lol and I'm wondering what their enemies are planning... hmm either way I can't wait :) Another nice chappie.
Cosmic-lover chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
I really liked how Tsukiko and Inuyasha's fight went and the fact that the hanyou once again ran with his tail between his legs when it gets to be to much for his coward self! Since I'm not to sure if he's 'dead' or not what with that last sentence he said before disappearing and let's not forget that little scene at the end hmm but the fact that Kikyo has her panties in a bunch in very amusing hehehe she soooo deserves that and so much more *huffs* her and that spider and snake XD Some cuteness between Sasuke and his mate was great :) I'm also happy to see that Kien has been accepted into the family. I can't wait to see how it goes in Konoha when they join back with their clones and enter the exams themselves ahhh won't it be exciting to see everyone's reactions to see their strengths and abilities have become so much more *laughs* this was another good chapter for sure!
Cosmic-lover chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
I'm very happy to stay with this story of yours :) But unfortunately I'm not a big fan of reading OC centered or just Naruto stories. I mean I love the Naruto series don't get me wrong it's just that I've never gotten into reading them unless it's a crossover *shrugs* I don't think I will either. And I've never read an OC story before simply because I don't enjoy them. I only read stories that have a favorite character that I like. So I'm sorry that I won't be able to reveiw them like you're asking, know that I do like this story since it caught my attention by being a Kagome/Kurama ficcie buut don't lose hope if your review counts are low or nonexistence, I'm sure people still enjoy reading them. Besides a writter writes for themselves and even though feedback from others is nice, it should be for the author/authoress's enjoyment and no one elses *grins* atleast that's how I see things -' Well anyways I'll be waiting to read the next chapter to this story :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Soooo very exciting to see Tsukiko fighting *grins* and with Inuyasha no less- love it! *huffs* but it figures that that idiot can't fight fair :( But I have to say I really enjoyed the reactions caused by the young lady showing everyone her demon form. Ooooohhh and Kurama being all sneaky like the fox thief he is and watching in the shadows while being an overprotective father to boot hehehe now that was great ;) Ack that last scene reminded me that they're 'clones' lol don't know why I worried about the fight, unless somehow the baddies have a way to kill her even if it's not the real thing... it's certainly good to see that they're becoming stronger with their training - Sooo a nice update that's for sure!
Cosmic-lover chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I just loved Neji and Hinata's fight, both in the series and in this chapter, despite how mean he was to poor Hinata in the anime hehehe and Naruto coming to her rescue was so romantic :) And I definitely enjoyed how Naruto handled his fight with Kiba and his new techniques that he used. Both scenes in the fox district were very nice hmm shoulda guess it'd be a spawn of the hanyou lol and Sasuke's and Lee's(love Gaara- he's so cute being 'evil' and all when he was younger ) fights were pretty good too and the fact that the Uchiha had his mate to help him afterwards was a good touch. So a good chappie :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
That was one thing I really thought Sakura did that was so stupid! *sighs* and she had such long pretty pink hair... and I don't even like the color but when it comes to hair being pink- IT ROCKS! Seriously I despise the color pink but I've lost count as to how many times I've dyed my own hair that color or had pink streaks put in, in fact the first 'weird' hair color I ever did was a candy pink... hmm I guess that makes me a hypocrite huh? oh well lol just saying that Sakura ruined her long pretty pink hair, which surprising she can pull it off and with her green eyes too, I've always liked her coloring *ponders* I think that's the only thing I ever really considered liking about her since her personalitly, abilities, and over all character weren't all that great, especially in the beginning of the series. But I think she's gotton better in the years spent away from Sasuke. In this story I'm glad to see that she's beginning to mature and put her feelings towards Sasuke behind her, and hopefully her pettiness with Tsukiko and any other demon she doesn't like simple becaus of what they are will become a thing of the past when it some's to her feelings also.

Well I have to say the fighting(once again) was well done and made this a pretty action packed and exciting chapter to read :) I think the best part of this chapter had to be the last scene in the fox district since one: there was Kagome and Kurama, even if slight and two: a cliffie that kills the curiosity of who that boy belongs to- which I'm sure it has to be Inuyasha and Kikyou, and the reason for him to be there in the first place? Nice job on anther interesting chapter :)