Reviews for Veela heart
bookgirl.laura chapter 1 . 8/20
I have re-read this story so many times! i love it!
I've read this story a hundred times and I never get tired of it. I live it so much!
RandomThingz123 chapter 13 . 8/16
Another great story!
RandomThingz123 chapter 6 . 8/16
What about Ginny and Hermione? They deserve to be humiliated...
TexasTurtle chapter 13 . 7/12
Thank you for writing and sharing your wonderful story.
BoBoMALEC chapter 6 . 7/7
I love how he said his blonde idiot
kirby19 chapter 13 . 7/1
I loved this story so much! I found my self laughing out loud throughout the whole thing! It was so cute and well done! I enjoy your writing style and am still laughing about Albus' line "but she'll take away my lemon drops". Thank you for writing this and keep up the amazing work on your other stories!
K chapter 6 . 6/10
Woohoo go Ron, lol
K chapter 5 . 6/10
I absolutely love your portrayal of Harry and albus' family relationship. My kudos to you.
Thorilian chapter 13 . 6/11
Beautiful a simply stunning story.
tamashiyuki chapter 13 . 6/7
Very very good !
Coraline chapter 13 . 5/31
As much as I loved the story, I do feel like the ending...was a bit rushed I would have liked more on Molly and Hermione and Ginny and on Harry's pregnancy's etc.
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 5 . 5/16
Sirius, Remus, and the Weasleys, will
"Have fun storming the castle!
Think it'll work?
I'd take a miracle."
-The Princess Bride
vintage.latte chapter 13 . 5/6
I love this story. However, I do wish there's more, such as what has happened after they bonded. What has happened with Molly? Did everyone get their money back? What exactly happened with Hermione and Ginny? I would love to see how Harry faced with having his first baby? How did he fare with Draco and Charlie finally bonding? How did Seamus and Ron get together finally? And goes on and on. I hope you'd be open to a series of short stories on what happened over the years.

There are also spelling mistakes. Maybe one day, you can go back to these stories and fix it.
Wow... I love this story!

Though I do wonder exactly what Ginny and Hermione had the nerve to do that affected Harry's carrying Orion and landed the pair of them in Azkaban for 10 years...
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »