Reviews for Veela heart
LGilbert1982 chapter 13 . 1/12/2016
I suppose Hermione and Ginny attacked him when he was pregnant? The reason for their arrest was a bit vague. You also said you were going to pair Severus to a guy, but never never brought it up in the epilogue. Since the only unpaired male there besides him was Blaise I suppose we'll just have to assume it was him, lol. Other than those few confusing issues (and the frequent s/'s added onto an already possessive "mine"), it was an amazing story. Once again, one of your stories had me enthralled from beginning to end. On to the next one, lol.
puffin chapter 13 . 1/7/2016
I loved this story. I loved how you wrote all of them. But I must say my favorite was Albus. Then a mother Harry to Draco. That was cute. A great story from the beginning to end.
puffin
MageVicky chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
No offense, but you know what ruins a story? when every single character is gay and in love with someone.
adafrog chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Great story. Thanks.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Wonderful ending. Though it would have been nice to see what happened to Molly when Arthur and the others found out what she did and if they ever got the money back Also, what did Hermione and Ginny do to be sent to Azkaban?
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I'm kind of torn between mourning my lost hopes for Fred/Draco/George and cheering for Neville. GO NEVILLE. Neville/Harry is one of my most favorite rare-pairs (followed by Fred/George/DracoORNevilleORHarryORHermioneORNarcissaORTonks(think Weasley triplets)ORDaphne(Greengrass) and, of course, WOLFSTAR. I am shameless wolfstar trash and I REGRET NOTHING.) because they're just so adorable and awesome. NeviLuna/LunEville is also awesome (why, JKR? WHY IS THAT NOT CANON?!) but sadly, it is not canon. Also, story is amazing, THANK YOU.
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
What about the rest of the Weasleys's reactions? Bill and Ron were obviously supportive, Molly was a harpy, Arthur was a bit of a d**k, but what about Ginny? What about Charlie? WHAT ABOUT FRED AND GEORGE D**MIT.
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
I really want Draco to be with the Weasley twins (I can totally see them being all protective and playful and Draco is just sulking in between them *tiny squeal*) but the way this is going I have a feeling his mate is Ron (*tiny pout* like that's good but Fred/Draco/George is better). Thanks for writing- I have no complaints except for that I feel Hermione is a little bit OOC. Just a teeny bit.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Beautiful story! I loved every minute of it.

~ Meechy
PreciousRaymond chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
Really enjoy this story. I just have a little problem with this chapter... it seems to jump around quite a bit. One moment harry and lucuis are going at it, then I am reading them in a family group. It feels like they are doing all these naughty things in the room with everyone. Scenes change really quick with no warning or break. Was confusing. I am on to the next chapter!
Camille.Ad0 chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
very good story
thedancingelk chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
I love this story, my only real critique would be that "mine's" and "mines" are not words. With the exception of the later when used to refer to an explosive device. It is used several times each chapter. Same thing with "your" and "you're".

Otherwise absolutely lovely. Thank you very much.
rosiegirl chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
The story was good but the last two chapters seemed a bit disconnected from the rest. What did Molly do- they went from a simple divorce with her not wanting to sign the papers to her having done something terrible. What did Ginny and Hermione do to end up in Azkaban? That and the Molly thing just seemed thrown in.
Lexakitty8656 chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Really loved this fic! I absolutely love the dynamic between Harry and Draco! Adding to my favorites :-)
Idgaftown chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
This was the cutest story ever! And it was a perfect length and had just the right amount of shut! Just amazing work as usual!
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »