Reviews for Veela heart
Trickster Arcana chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I'm kinda wondering what's going with Narcissa. Isn't she married to Lucius? I feel like you haven't properly addressed that issue.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
UPDATE PLS!
AKA Gecko chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Hey this is a great story and i really am enjoying it! Can't wait for the update : ) I think you've done good it's different from the rest : ) well done
JayBirdett
Ice-Snow Witch chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Amazing Story XD

update SOON ;D
SaDe chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
i love this story and was so excited when I was rereading it to see another chapter had been added. Can't wait for more!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
this is a great story can' t wait to see what happens so please update again and soon.
KLS-Blueskies chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
ok
starlighttauriel chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
I love this story! Especially all the Mother!Harry parts. Do you know any other stories like this? Please. Thanks! And I can't wait for more, it's just that awesome.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Honestly, this is very interesting to read and never thought of seeing Harry's position and his struggle to get everyone on his side that he's happy this way. The story is quite well with the flow.

Now, I look forward to the Yule celebration and everything. I do wonder how the "big" family will be like over the vacation, considering it is the first time all together without separation or small quality time with a few/minimal people.

This will be quite interesting and looking forward to the next chapter until the end of the story! Keep it up please! :D
annajewel chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
hello Slayer of Destiny, i have to say that this is a wonderful story and i really cant wait to you to udate as soon as possible as well as to finish this story. though i do have to say that it is a bit annoying that you have to put all of the reviewer comments, almost always anyway, and the beggining and at the end of each and every chapter. i do understand that you want to thank everyone and to answer each review hun, but it does kind of take away from the chapters. they are so long, the replies to the reviews that is, that it is a bit of a hassle to try and get through them to get to the actual beginning of the chapter as well as trying to get through them at the end in order to get to the next chapter. aside from that hun, this is a wonderful story and i really cant wait to see where you take it.

sincerly,

Anna
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
X.X sad face well i guss i wait and play on fista game level 60 woot :D
join us in the game is a fun time my names Arewen and i am on sever epith this is SoraMalfoySlythern forgot to login and to lazzy now so i wait inpatsintly for this story love your suff :D
breanna826 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Now I'm sad that this hasn't been continued. :( You can't see it, but I'm pouting just a little bit. I really like this one, but that could be because Lucius and Harry is on of my favorite pairings.
Sam W.'s Wife chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Ron as finally got his act together. That's good for him and his friendship with Harry.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next... please update whenever you can!
candy4beth chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
i love your version of albus(cant spell last name from memory) i have read so many stories bashing him i was starting not to like him so thank you for allowing me to be glad that he is one of my favorite characters again
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »