Reviews for Veela heart
winterstar77 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
This is such a great story! Thank you for sharing! Is Ginny and Herm going to attempt a kidnapping? You mentioned that Arthur would get together with some one no one would expect...how bout Sev/Arthur? Please update soon!
dead feather chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Im sorta glad this wont be severus/percy as well. I mean its not really my fav ship, i dont dislike it neither but it just seems everyone is pretty gay already and paired up. Sure, they are at the age dating happens but most seem to pairing together and .. Well, why would everysingle one of them have to? Besides, it takes a little bit of shine off harry and lucius. Makes them far more unoriginal
123claire123 chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
great chapter
imafictionalcharacter chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Cuuuute! I really love this fic. The Harry/Draco parts are so adorable. Harry's such a mom:) I can't wait for the next chapter!
BeautifulLotus chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
I want more
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
I love this fic it is so cute and though the 'veela plot' has been done many times i find this one to be very original. please update soon
The View From Up Here chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Aww, I love the mothering Harry! Him and Draco together is so cute!
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
I wanna smack Ginny and Hermione right over their heads... with a brick.

Aww, I love how Lucius is all stalkerish of his kit and Charlie; damn right you should be, Lucius! And of course Harry's the cool parent and calms him down. Gods, I love Harry/Lucius so very, very much!
Lithoniel chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Ooh, are Arthur and Severus going to get together? That's what I thought of when I was reading the review replies in this chapter :)

Love the story by the way!
Giggles149 chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
i love all your stories and I am always grateful when I see you've updated :-)
Dark Witch89 chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
I love the story Ginny weasley needs to have her ass kicked hell in my opinion she should have never survived the chamber of secrets as basilisk chow can't wait for you to update several of your stories you have me clinging in anticapation for the new chapters...
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
please more chapters loveing this ever monet of it! can not wait for baby or babies kits sooo cute !
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Awwwwwwwwww, moreeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ace Von S chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
At first I wasn't going to read this one because I have read so many badly written veela stories. I am so glad that I gave you and your story a chance! This has been one of the best if not the best veela story I have read. Keep up the good word and I will surely be tuning in when you update.
Youko'sgirl16 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
I think our lonely Arthur and Sev should get together or have them paired with Siri and Remy.
1,199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »