Reviews for Veela heart
think-pink-jess chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
love love love this chapter and cant wait for the next one.
SoulMore chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
FAN!
LiAmi chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Awesome chapter as always! :D thanks for the update. I enjoyed reading it...
RogueNya chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Yay a new chapter *dances happily* and a great chapter it was, look forward to Yule for certain. I also get the feeling though could be wrong, something will happen in Diagon that will be stressful for all, and feel the two duo witches will be involved I think. As said could be wrong but that is the feeling I got when read about him going and then the confrontation there in the Hall.

I also thin they need to complete the bond soon as it is getting rather forceful in wanting to be completed and if my instincts are right then that could be the catalyst that has them complete it..

So that all aside great job
Scioneeris chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
yay! a new chapter! This was so fun. I loved the moments where Harry is packing and knows where everyone else's stuff is and then the bit with the scarf around Draco's neck. That was just pure CUTE. I had to laugh at the end with poor Severus. Good job! Loved it! Thanks for the update!
LBQIO chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
looove!
sarainichol13 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Loved the update
marksmom chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Excellent...you made me squeal again! I just love this story! Heehee! I can't wait to see what the Veela Council has to say about Ginny's threat...love it! I can't wait to see who Arthur's love interest is going to be. Kudos, My Dear!
coon2010 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely cant wait for anouther chapter, omg, wow! I dont care if there are spelling errors or gramar error, cause i cant tell, i have horrid writing skills, but i LOVE to read, and your story has absolutly SUCKED me IN! i hated having to stop reading for silly things like, work and bathroom breaks and having to make diner, i just wanted to stay curled on my bed with my laptop reading you story, i cant wait for your next update, please dont wait to long :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
so gooooooooooooooooood _
Waiting for the next XD
Moonsoulx3 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
I am so in love with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love Harry and Lucius.
PhoenixClover chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Just finished re-reading this and I loved it just as much as the first time around...can't wait to hear Arthur's reasoning for leaving Molly. Also to see how Hermione and Ginny react to the news of Charlie and Draco being mates!
Would also love to see a little scene between Harry and Draco where Harry admits to his kit that he is worried he won't need him as much like he told Albus!
Looking forward to seeing how this develops!
purple donkey chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
awesome! more please real quick!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2012