Reviews for Veela heart
ladynarutochan chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Nice story ! Hope you will be able to post more soon !

And hope that Sev will have someone to love soon too ! (a triad with Remus and Sirius ? The love/hate thing ?) *cuddle my Sevy*
And Dumbledore, I would really like to see him with McGo, she would dicipline him rightly... 3
Drusillafang chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
is Snape gonna be with Arthur ?O.o
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
cant wait for more:)
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
a little awkward but AMAZING! i luv it:)
Winged Golden Tiger chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Mommy!Harry is so damn cute! :D
I like how Harry is manipulating, scaring and mothering everyone! "Submissive", more often that is healthy, often mean freaky 1900ish female-like cliched characterisation (meek, weepy and unable to do anything by oneselves) and to see a protective, freely affection giving, male submissive like you're doing is so great you can't possibly understand it.
I love your Harry. And your Albus (I like grandfatherly!Albus) and the Malfoy, and the Weasley, and, and... You see the picture.
I hope you'll update soon, your fic made me smile and giggle from almost the beginning and we all need that.
;D

Winged Golden Tiger
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Please update soon. I just re-read 6 of your stories... and I'm in withdrawal.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Love it
Cant wait for the update
teela.hyde chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
love It!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
lovely
DominaNocte chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
hope a new chapter is commin soon. v
aleuriasedai chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I adore this story. Can't wait for an update!
Sunnbeem chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
I love this story please update soon. Please!
quaff chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Yay, Charlie! I'm glad you've chosen someone other than Clearwater for Percy. I almost forgot you'd mentioned Umbridge, and am looking forward to Lucius finding out about Umbridge and her quills.
quaff chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I love this story. I am tired of the typical Veela 25 chapters of to be or not to be angst. I quite like Harry's new relationship with Draco. It's an interesting slant to a Veela story. Thank you for writing this story.
autumngold chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
I can't believe I missed the incredible update to your amazing story. Please forgive me. I am so excited to read about Harry and Lucius' Yule celebration. Will they complete their bond? I hope so, Ginny and Hermione are getting scary! I hope that Lucius reports them to the Veela council!

I love this story so much! Thank you for the update! I can't wait to read more!
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »