Reviews for Veela heart
paso-fino chapter 13 . 1/18/2019
I love this story so so much ! And the relation between Harry and Draco, even if it was a bit wierd at the beginig, it's so pleasant to see Harry going all protective mama on DracoAll in all I love the feeling of love and family that goes all along in the story.
I just regret that there is no one-shot on the Weasleys twins courting Neville, I would love to read that !
North of the North chapter 13 . 12/17/2018
Your idea made for a truly wonderful story
lillovedoll chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
This is THE Most amazing story I've ever read! I've probably read it like 20 (more like 100) times! :)
Dex-The-Space-Witch chapter 5 . 10/25/2018
YAY! Love me some sneaky grandfather Dumbledore! I love it just as much as I love cunning villain Dumbledore!
musme chapter 13 . 9/11/2018
I like it
Thanks
HadrianaBlack chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
An absolutely beautiful story! I loved it. It was so sweet
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 6/25/2018
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2018
This story was so beautiful!
HoneyBear84 chapter 13 . 5/12/2018
Loved it. Im a little lost on who Draco and Charlie's kids are and who Harry and Lucius' kids are? plus u never said who Severus ended up with? and is Arthur with Amelia?
Megan chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
This is my fifth time rereading this story and I can honestly say it hasn’t gotten old yet. This is my favorite fanfic yet.
Anna12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
I love you story about harry, Lucus and Draco. Could add a few more chapters after 12 and before 1, when Draco finds out that Harry is pregnant with his silbling. Also can you make it that Draco, goes over and feels Harry tummy when he finds out. This will make your story every better to read.
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 2/13/2018
SQWEEEEEEEE! I just LOVE the fluffy happy endings!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 2/13/2018
#cackles# OMG that is just adorable. XD
wandamarie chapter 13 . 2/5/2018
love the story thank you
wandamarie chapter 12 . 2/5/2018