Reviews for Veela heart
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I love how adorable Draco is. More Hermione bashing please.
leobutler chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I like your Ron in the story he thinks first. More Hermione bashing. Cute little Harry Neville moment.
Harriet Noir chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
omg this is gud

i can't wait til u update

dats so sweet of harry 2 b acting like a mama bear 2 Drake
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
i like i like. its different form the other veela stories i have read. great job i look forward to reading more chapters
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Those three are definitely amusing. I was surprised not to see Severus come for breakfast. Maybe he will show up after Harry has left and maybe be hooked on Harry's pancakes also. Wonder how the others will react to Harry and Lucius and what happened to the three Ravenclaws. Will everyone be leary are Draco now so as to not get Harry's temper turned on them.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Does Harry maybe have a touch of Veela also? Maybe his mother wasn't a straight muggle. I am so glad that he was able to protect Draco before anything happened more than it had.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
write more please i loved it
NightOfTheLivingDead chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I absolutely love this story and can not wait for more! :)

I love your twist on the veela mate thing, and how adorable Draco is.
Taboo22 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
great. also sweet.
Ria chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
awwwwwww soooooo cute!
BlackBolt chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
lol - the last sentence had me cracking up :)) i love the way harry and luc interact .. so caring and loving .. and i am glad that draco is also bonding well to harry :) i just hope that he gets an equally caring mate, who is strong and loving for him :)

please update soon .. and perhaps a bit more text ? *begging* sorry, i am selfish .. i am a fast reader and i like your storys so well :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Deby Magid chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
crazy to see, Ron and Hermione reaction about harry being lucius mate
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I'm useless at knowing what to write as a review. Does this count? :P
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I loved the interplay between them all this chapter, especially that Harry could so easily give Draco something he's wanted for so long while not knowing just how much it meant to Draco. It looks like Harry's going to be a mediator between Lucius and Draco when they butt heads, but judging on this chapter you're going to have him begin a natural at all.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Rokkis chapter 2 . 11/1/2011