Reviews for Veela heart
MaskedAtMidnight chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
AW! this is so cute :) i luv how protective harry is of draco! cant w8 2 read the nxt chapter

Robyn xx
dead feather chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was very sweet, very direct, I liked both. ;D Then again, I'm already in a brilliant mood today and this just made me smile all the wider! (so I'm not the most impartial reviewer)

I really liked the instincts. They make so many points moot. like this whole Lucius and Harry thing. I think I still would've preferred that Lucius at least touch Harry first before Harry agreed to the whole dating thing.

I really, really want to see more of this. Hopefully you're doing a nanowrimo on your potter fanfiction! Or this story in particular!
Mona chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
great story so far...
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
oh i'm enjoying the begining of your story. looking foward to reading the next chapter.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
! That was awesome. Anymore chapters?
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Loved it! :))
Backtolondon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Love this update soon!
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great story i cant wait to see how this story carrys on update soon
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
*sigh* this was so sweet and wonderful :) a bit too short for my liking (no offense, i am a fast reader and like long chapters ;)..), but wonderfully written :)

i am curious of what happens when draco wakes up - and further what happens with harry and lucius ..

thank you so much for writing another story with a caring and loving lucius, he is so gorgeous ..

please update soon - i can't wait for what happens next :) bye, Blackie .. *hugsdeeply*
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Interesting beginning. I look forward to more :)
bluetoads chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Nice twist on the Veela thing. I found a rambling, nervous Lucius very cute and a cuddlely Draco is just adorble. So why didn't Lucius know Harry was his mate all the other times they met after Harry started Hogwarts? He has also tried to kill Harry at least twice. Draco didn't know either and they were around each other almost everyday during school for years.
Lady Aqualyne chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OMG AWWWW! How freakin adorable. In the same breath I was cheering Harry on to beat the royal hell out of those asses. I love the emotion you have coming from Harry as well as the easy transition into the mate idea. I feel like the whole Veela thing should make it easier for both to accept and it's nice to see an Author actually do that. I do so believe I have found a new Lucius/Harry story to become addicted to. I can't wait to see how Draco responds to Harry now. Hehehe. I also like the unity Lucius and Harry show between one another when it comes to Draco. I do hope their relationship works out well. I look forward to your next chapter.
marksmom chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So far this is REALLY cute! I can't wait to read more! Kudos!
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
A rattled Lucius is so funny. This is a different way to find your mate if you're a veela - have your child find him first. I'm interested in reading Draco's reaction to this when he wakes up in the morning.

I've read all your HP fics today and enjoyed every one of them. I don't review all chapters, but I will read them through to the end as they're too good not to see them through to the end.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us and keep up the fantastic work on all your fic's.
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 Next »