Reviews for Unthinkable
DarrenColfer chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
I see this is abandoned which sucks cause I would love to see how this ends.
DarrenColfer chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
Why does Blaine see a shrink? What happened in his past?
DarrenColfer chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
Why do the Warblers keep making comments like that after Kurt was raped? Wait they don't know what all happened do they?
DarrenColfer chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
Didn't Azimio and Strando get suspended? But I sill don't know what for.
DarrenColfer chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
I'm glad they got his ass. In chapter 3 you said Blaine was a junior but in this chapter he is a sophomore?
DarrenColfer chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
Why do they keep talking about something that happened to Blaine after he transferred to Dalton? It's not the Sadie Hawkins incident right? Cause that happened at a different school, or did he blame himself for that too?
DarrenColfer chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
I hate that Kurt wants to go back to McKinley and not back to Dalton where he would probably be a lot safer. Or let Blaine go to school with Kurt at McKinley at least to be there with him.
snowlivvys chapter 29 . 6/9/2013
No more? :(
amazinglystrange chapter 29 . 6/28/2012
A great fic! I hope you will one day come back to this story! I'm anxious to know how the trial goes!
MusicLover19 chapter 29 . 5/2/2012
Please update soon
ABCaseasyas123 chapter 29 . 4/30/2012
Wow. Just wow. Karofsky is really creepibg me out. Any chance of tou updating, any at all. Seriously. Im dying here :)
Azaelia67 chapter 29 . 3/15/2012
I just re-read this story again, and it's really amazing. Are you going to update any time soon ? I hope everything's okay for you )
Patricia Sage chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
Sorry I didn't review very quickly. Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
seheronelves chapter 29 . 12/18/2011
I love it :D And this story is freaking amazing :D There's a balance in it :P And since I've been wanting to say this since the first chapter, I'll say it now. "Karofsky... I'm coming to get YOU. *grins evilly*." :P
whelmedwithaster chapter 29 . 12/13/2011
Aw, Blaine's wonderful. He really is.

I can't wait to hear more about the trial, though, but I feel bad for Kurt.