Reviews for MURDER!
news chapter 14 . 3/23
Many days later, Harold and Rhonda got moved out of Hillwood. it's unknown they moved to another state or another country to prevent Curly looking for then when he gets released from prison. Months later, they got engaged, they got married and they have a daughter named Courtney. As century comes, Arnold, his wife and his friends passed on. Curly is caught by spirits and summoned to the God. He spoke severely to him. Then God forced Curly to apologize to Harold and Rhonda for terrible thing he has done to them and trying to break up their relationship. They refused and told him why. Curly said ''I understand.'' Harold and Rhonda said ''A lot of people discussed the same thing like we're saying to you right now!'' ''I didn't know that.'' said Curly. ''Well now you know!'' They ordered spirits to take him away and he's summoned to God. Curly is convinced, beaten, and tortured by spirits. His entire family disowned him on the spot about the incident. He is sent to Hell forever and afterlife for his crimes. An hour later his all memories are erased.
Hey chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
As many years passed, Harold and Rhonda got married, and Arnold and Helga also got married. When it comes to a century Arnold his wife and his friends became old and passed on. Curly is caught by spirits and summoned to the God. He looks and talks severely to him. Then God forced Curly to apologize to Harold and Rhonda for breaking up their relationship. They refused to accepted and told him why. Curly said ''I understand.'' They ordered spirits to take him away. Curly is convinced, convicted, beaten, and tried by spirits. He is sent to Hell for eternity for his crimes. An hour later his all memories are erased.
Incoming Blackness chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
wow! this was an amazing and suspenseful tale of romance and horror.
I was happy to see that no one was(too) out of character. And I loved how sick and twisted Curly was,
this was a magnificent fic, it's one of the best I've read.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Curly gets what he deserves. You do the crime, you do the time, you broke the law, and you pays the price. You're a wacko, a madman, a prick, a demon, and even heinous. Harold and Rhonda are perfect for each other and you just go into heat. They would never jilt themselves unlike you. You wanted to keep Rhonda away from Harold. You're just jealous because they have feelings for each other.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Loved it please continue the seequel thank god curly is in prison he is such a physcotic bitch
dariansison chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Omg this story kinda scared me especially how it's 4am but it was soo good I rally enjoyed reading this great job!
pennyplum chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
well played! i thought it was mysterious how curly went missing i thought he was the one who made the this murder mystery!
jayb1rd chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
SEQUEL! I have a feeling I know what Helga wants to say, but really? Awww! Rhonda and Harold are so perfect.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
I posted befor finishing... Awk
So like i was saying
Im glad there are talented people like your eself who can wright amazing fanfictions for us

Ps: I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUAL!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Awwww yay this was amazing i loved every moment of it
And to every one who says it was " not bad" is horribly mistaken thiswas an astonishing well written story and i bow down to your amazing wrighting skills.
If i could wright a fanfiction i would but i cant so im glad there
ArnoldxHelgaLover chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
What a great story! It was really well written and the plot line was amazing! I'm really glad you're doing a sequel to this! Don't stop writing, you have a great talent! :-)
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :')
GOSH! I LOVED THIS STORY FROM START TO FINISH!
Always kept me on the edge of my seat!
Can't WAIT for the sequel!
Nep2uune chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
It is sad that this story is ending. I hope when you get a chance. You can do a sequel. I want to know what Helga wants to tell the girls? Does Curly tries to escape to see Rhonda?
EJ chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Hoping there will be a sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
not bad i always though curly is was pshyco path from when he framed eugene for the fire alarm for when he took the balls hostages due to not getting ball montor. great story