Reviews for The Sydrian Shuffle
Boredsowritting01 chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
So cute!
issyjane249 chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
You are an awesome writer. Love your fanfiction!
MDWhyte chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
This chapter (ALL THE RAGE) is completely and utterly fantastic! Seriously, everithing is so in character yet with some dark feel and hope at the same time!
it's a pleasure to read you, you have this easy writing, yet it feels like you read a lit of good literature and are very good and cautious with your words!

gonna keep reading!
Joliza From OE chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Im sorry But your Story Hardly Makes Any Sense to me. I feel like you
Should try to match how the characters are in the book so It feels like it
Can really be apart of the World Of Sydrian Fanafic. No offence But i feel like the stories should Be Tied Together Somehow
Wait Forgot somthing Else I Love how you added the poems and stuff like that
Alex chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
Please, please, please update! Please! I'm begging you here! I check this story almost everyday hoping you updated! Please save a girl! And update!
JediPrincess-Knight chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
Uhm, you just took my heart and basically made it dance with this collection of adorable stories. I just found this out thanks to the lovely lizzie from edmundherondale at tumblr because she rec'ced this as one of the top sydrian stories to read. Thank you so, so much for putting in a large amount of time into writing these short adorable stories paired up with the greatest selection of music I've ever heard (you stole my heart when I first read this, but totally took it away when you had one of my all time fave Raveonettes songs as one of the prompts. :D). So yeah, thank you so much for making me stay up late into three this morning when I should've been asleep for an internship I had at 11 and for making me laugh like a loon and for making some angst that puts some of tvd's angstier moments to shame :) thank you so much and I can't wait for any more updates.

P.s I dunno if you've probably read the indigo spell already but I found it funny that you had Sydney and Adrian get a cat together which reminded me of their time with the dragon they get in TIS. Just thought you should know :)
furyofthetimelords chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
These are seriously excellent oneshots. It's been great reading through a whole host of them over the past day. Thanks so much for writing them
Sydrian4Life chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Okay first off let me just say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read in my life. And I have read a lot of sydrian fanfictions. Second let me say that once I discovered these stories last night around 11 I COULD NOT STOP READING! I was up until three in the mornin on a Wednesday because of you. Not that I am complaining since your writing is amazing. And lastly, you seriously had me laughing like crazy at so many parts I'm surprised my mom didn't come take my laptop away so she could sleep. All of Adrian's lines were spot on. Anyways, GREAT JOB and please update soon. And if you have read the indigo spell than maybe you could write a few one shots that take place after that? I won't spoil anything if you haven read it but I am dieing to read a one shot about one of the new characters introduced.
Goddess chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
I am now in love. With you. And my boyfriend will have to be dumped... Oh yeah, like, hey imaginary bf, I'm in love with someone I have never seen in my life... Or maybe I have... Well, anyhow , I hav a few questions 4 you. 1) romitri or sydrian? 2) who would you date from the series? 3) umm... Depressing!? And update god dammit! 4) why did you lend your mom the book in the first place... And are you going insane waiting for the indigo spell like I am?
BloodlinesFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love it.
Philomenia chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
It's really good, kinda confusing w/ the way u jumped back and forth, but enjoyable none the less.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
PLEASE update! I NEED sydrian corniness in my life :)
MarijaV chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
OOO I really liked this chapter :)
selene crepsley chapter 10 . 12/8/2012