Reviews for To Those Who Wait
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This story was WONDERFUL. That last bit was the best. Severus is so... self-defeating, and Harry was so angry that his life was being arranged, yet again. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
GOD DAMMIT I CAME HERE FOR THE SEX SCENE XD

But a lovely story, very nice. I kinda hate/love the teaser at the end.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Bloody brilliant!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yum. Thanks!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
BWAHAHAHA. Ahh apparently I AM a filthy pervert. The teaser you gave us at the end was SO CRUEL. (*grin* & so amazingly hot)

Thanks for the one shot :)
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I really like it.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh ROFL! I love the first person POV of Severus, that just made the ending all that much more wonderful for it. Teehee. Good one! _
Jessarie chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
the last section of this had me giggling like a loon... you are a good writer :)
YenGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Utterly magnificent! If I didn't love Severus before, I would do so right after this.

His notes were to damned... so... perfectly... spot on! It's amazing, it's like he wrote his thoughts for you :D And that mocking, deprecating tone just lying underneath those words... magnificent!

I love how he loved Harry throughout it all even though he did also get his uh, double portions :D the sneaky Slytherin.

Draco is wonderfully unselfish even when Harry was practically handed to him on a platter. He do deserves his double portions too.

And as usual, our oblivious til almost the end Harry rose to the occassion and now has double Slytherin potions as well.

I like Snarry and Drarry but this is yummy. So what if I'm a pervert? I wanted those missing scenes, damnit! You will write them, won't you? Won't you? I think we deserve to see all those double portions!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
bloody hell...this was beyond AWESOME! and damn don't i feel like a pervert for wanting that end scene in more explicit detail.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
yummy! ;D

really enjoyed Severus' commentary dispersed throughout. love how you write him