Reviews for The Niece of Dr Watson
Regin chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
bored411 chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
woah O.O this is amazing. i just found this fanfic and was unsure about it at first, but you quickly got me hooked and i can't wait to see what happens next. so please update this soon and i have a hunch at who is after her, but i'm curious to see if i'm right or not. i love how you have both sherlock and john going after her too. it's something I haven't seen in any sherlock fanfic i've read yet (and trust me, i've read a lot) ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
I'm glad u updated! The lack of comments and reviews shocked me, because I think this is a wonderful story!
The One Who Holds On chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Hey girl, really awesome chapter. Great to see you writing again :) I loved what you did with Gwen, and the 'protective older brother' thing. Good work.

-C.S.
kie1993 chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
brillant update soon
ChocoboMuffins chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
Ah, I was pretty surprised to see this updated after so long, but I'm really happy you did! I certainly didn't expect it to be Mycroft, I actually thought it'd be her brother. But, it was still neat to see him unravel Gwen like that, so much so that she'd actually go back to hurting herself. I have no idea what's going to happen next, so I'm very anxious to see the next chapter soon! This was a really good one, and it just made my day even better (I just finished watching The Hounds of the Baskerville, and I cannot wait to see the last episode!)
alfiesurprise101 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Uh huh. And the story description said no slash. That last paragraph was pretty sugestive...

Actually no I get that it's just in a friend way, I guess how Holmes (yeah I distinguish between old SH and new SH by first names and last names) felt when Watson married Mary. Anyway really enjoyable, just one more thing:

UPDATE HEROES DO EXIST! (It's my favorite story by you, if you hadn't noticed :))
ChocoboMuffins chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Oh Sherlock, you poor dear! Gwen and John will still be your friend (and I ship those two so much). Ah! Things are picking up now, and I've said it before, but what I really like the most about this story is the characterization. It's perfect. Thank you for the update! It was really good!
AdenHolmes chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Ooooo can't wait for the update :)
AdenHolmes chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Decidedly one of my fave OCs in a fanfiction. She's just smart enough to make it interesting but not overly so
AdenHolmes chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Lololololololol John would ask her out. I was wondering when it was going to happen!

Brilliant things are beginning to get interesting. I wonder how Sherlock really feels about it
AdenHolmes chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Lol I love your interpretation of John. I could defiantly see him freaking out like that and man would that be awkward. I only wish your chapters were longer!
AdenHolmes chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Oh I certainly like her. Quite clever good job on characterisation as well it's get believable.
ChocoboMuffins chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
OKAY, NOW YOU'VE DONE IT.

I SHIP THEM NOW TOTALLY.

John and Gwen forever!

I don't think any amount of therapy is going to help me now. But, it's very good and I'm so glad you updated!
Irene Holmes chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Awwwwwwwww this was such an adorable chapter!x3 brilliant story, can't wait to see what happens next!XD