Reviews for A Brother's Guilt
SamanDean chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I had decided to browse through your sam/dean fics after reading those others. They are adorable, and I love the way you write them. I think you might be one of my favorites in the SPN fandom :)
ccase13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
The boys definitely need a really active guardian angel.
moonlitnight107 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
This story was absolutely brilliant. Captured the personalities of each character- I loved the story line. Loved the Hurt!Dean action going on. And I LOOOOOVED the brotherly moment where Dean tells Sam that he loves him and that he'll always be his baby brother. And that he'll protect Sam, no matter what he has to do. This story was really really good! LOVED it! You did sooo good.
Nanka92 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Hi!) Great story! I like it so much! I want to show it to my friends. May I translate this story for them? Thanks for all and sorry for impudence.)))
moira4eku chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Now if we can only get something like this on the show. I wonder if Sam will truly forgive Dean or really see that Dean had no choice in what he did. Thanks for a great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
judyann chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I love it! Great tag to the episode! Can't wait to read anymore you can think of!
TaraHalliwell chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Great ending! I really enjoyed the chick flick momentn at the end (if only they'd put something like that in the show). I can't wait to read the other tag!
babyreaper chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
What a fantastic story, I loved it that Sam did what he did in the show and left Dean, and of course Dean took to the bottle even more than usual, but then the fake Sam came and tortured him, great stuff. I love a bit of tortured Dean. it was great that Sam came back when he did but would he have if not for a little heavenly intervention? Any way now that Sam and Dean are back together they can rebuild their relationship and work on the trust issues Sam has. I only hope that it works out so quickly in the show, I hate it when they are seperated and estranged. Thanks. Really enjoyed it..
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I enjoyed this very much. Of course Dean would know it wasn't Sam who attacked him. Nice job.
jessica chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
awesome sam forgave dean add a sequel thanks
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Love this. very well done and mondo good chick flick moment! And yes, please give us evil Dean!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Good thing Sam has a guardian angel! I don't think Dean would have survived, if it weren't for her telling Sam what was happening and taking him to Dean. They still have soe issues, but if they would just stop having lies between them, they'd do great. Time for those chick-flick moments to increase, cause sharing their true feelings is the only way to beat the things that are after them.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
This has been pure joy from begining to end.A totally awesome story.I'll look out for "evil Dean"
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
loved it! ;D
Muly chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I love your story so much! I hope this is what would happen in the next episode. Sam better realize all of that before everything is too late.