Reviews for Utter Confusion
Bella chapter 18 . 3/27
This is one of the best vegeta and bulma fanfic. I thought Vegeta will turn into a super saiyan when Bulma was kidnapped. Too bad it only has 18 chapters. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
BV fan chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
A true masterpiece! Best fanfiction I've read in over a year!
Tropical hippo chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Dude if u made them androids it woulda been so epic
XanVoid chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Nice ending, I like how this totally bypasses everything in the cell saga, but Vegeta was OOC for the last few chapters... But whatever.
XanVoid chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
I liked it. Interesting plot develpoment.
XanVoid chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Ha.
XanVoid chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
I don't get the whole tome machine thing, such as why he found it, but the rest was good, as always. :)
XanVoid chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Lololololol. Goku at the end. ;) nothing gohan...
XanVoid chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I bet it's hard coming up with those vegeta x bulma scenes since none are actually shown in canon huh?
XanVoid chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Lol, funny moment at the end. "We're in love!" Sure you are, keep telling yourself that.
XanVoid chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Nice reflections for Vegeta, well thought out. I like his flashbacks and bringing more light to his traumatizing past, as I think some people tend to forget it.
XanVoid chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Ooooh creepy old guy stalking two teenagers... Weird, but very suspenseful. Nice, now I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm kidding of course.
XanVoid chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I got to read more because my sister snagged the bathroom. :( so yeah anyway, i liked that flashback of Vegeta's. But I kept picturing TFS Nappa and couldn't take it seriously.
XanVoid chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I just don't get why he would have found the tunnel, if you know, it was, "secret" Gero is smart enough to conceal a "secret" tunnel. And why would he have found it if he didn't in the original? Not that it matters, I'm just saiyan. Also, where did you get Juu and Jay from? I have never heard
Of that.
XanVoid chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
"Woman! I demand your presence at my story!" Bardock said, imitating Vegeta.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »